My Supra and a friend's Miata

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
I like the vid, but I gotta say...that stand up in the miata made me want to throw up. You kids got your whole lives ahead of you...try not to spend it in a vegetative state!

Nice Sup' and that spinning shot with the drifting miata was particularly cool. Try to keep the high speed stuff on the the streets to a minimum...ya just never know when some idiot is gonna ruin your day...or maybe your life!

Dachande

Arrrrrr Matey
Apr 3, 2005
South Carolina
Dead Poetic-Narcotic is the song

That CRX was gutted, and turbocharged with whatever vtec engine an integra has. I would have won had I not lost traction as you can see the dirt cloud kick up. Not like it matters, it's a friends car and it was just for fun.

theflash083

Sep 3, 2006
ua
Nice video, that miata going around the camera was sick. And standing up in that miata looked preaty damn stupid. lol.

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
pretty cool, less miatas though, they r ok but ahhhhh its called an fd3s they are about same price and much more fun. Doesn't seem like ya got many mods, mine car is fairly basic upgrades and its loud turbo when i get on it, what ya got done? mine looks like yours except its all white no grey trim.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Really good video. Your car sounds pretty good. Looked like the miatas had little doughnuts on so they could spin their tires...........:biglaugh:

I won't say anything negative about the stupid things you did. You know what they are. I would never tell you that passing on a double yellow line is stupid and unsafe, you already know that. I would never tell you not to stand up in a convertible car while driving down the highway. You already know how stupid it is.....................:biglaugh:

Good job editing and filming. Really cool shot of the miata doing the doughnut around the camera man................lol