My Supra and a friend's Miata

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Im Down with Hero on this one!!!! But vid rocked....... Keep it safe and find a local track. And you car is very nice!!!!!

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
suprahero said:
Really good video. Your car sounds pretty good. Looked like the miatas had little doughnuts on so they could spin their tires...........:biglaugh:

I won't say anything negative about the stupid things you did. You know what they are. I would never tell you that passing on a double yellow line is stupid and unsafe, you already know that. I would never tell you not to stand up in a convertible car while driving down the highway. You already know how stupid it is.....................:biglaugh:

Good job editing and filming. Really cool shot of the miata doing the doughnut around the camera man................lol
QFT...Quoted. For. TRUTH.

Dachande

Arrrrrr Matey
Apr 3, 2005
South Carolina
Thanks for all the comments.

Now obviously I wasn't the one sitting on the headrest of the seat, that was my friend, and he has to take responsibility for the results of his actions. I know all of you aren't perfect drivers and have never broken any laws of the road. I'll never drive like an idiot in an unfamiliar setting or if I know it is unsafe (that double lane I passed in was clear for a long shot and the only person I was passing knew it was going to happen for instance). I don't drive like an idiot everyday, only on special occasions :icon_bigg

As long as my fellow Supra owners enjoyed the video, mission accomplished.