Jul 16, 2008
Bay Area, CA
[video=youtube;fVL9qVaHC9w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVL9qVaHC9w[/video]

[video=youtube;nV_h41-xZV8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nV_h41-xZV8[/video]

OneJArpus

Supramania Contributor
Jul 1, 2005
Newark, New Jersey, United States
ok kills, but serious, atleast take it on the highway.... do a quick 30 to 100 roll then stop dont try to break a land speed record...

and if you are EVER going to do street runs no matter anyones opinion, i hope you are doing it for 1,000 + in cash... because its gonna cost that + more for tickets & bail... WIN race get pulled over hey atleast you got $ to pay the fines.

Race win no prize get pulled over then you start a thread asking how to get away with x y z ticket.... EZ answer to that would of been take it to the track....

winsauce

they call me cotton jr
Sep 17, 2010
Dayton, OH
^ what he said...

I got hit with a street racing ticket last summer... bought a lawer for $750 and fought the ticket and got a reckless op ticket instead and got to keep my liscens. the original charges I was faced with were 60days in jail, and no driving for 2 years if i remember corectly. moral of the story is dont be an asshat civic driver

...its not cool, no one thinks your cool, and its not going to be cool

Last edited:

Clint

AzSupras
Apr 4, 2005
Mesa, Arizona, United States
It amazes me that people still street race in Cali... +1 to taking it to the track, why risk killing somebody when you can do it safely at your local speedway track for the price of the gas you just wasted...

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
OneJArpus;1705199 said:
i hope you are doing it for 1,000 + in cash... because its gonna cost that + more for tickets & bail... WIN race get pulled over hey atleast you got $ to pay the fines.

I doubt you're going to buy your way out of a vehicular homicide charge.

Take it to the track before you kill someone suprastroker...

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
Here's a great place to race in Cali:

1021 Monterey Salinas Hwy Corral De Tierra, CA 93908

or here:

29305 Arnold Dr Sonoma, CA, 95476-9765

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
I wonder what kind of energy a 3700 pound projectile has at speeds over 100mph?

I can just see people sitting down to eat dinner and a missile fighting through their house.

Not cool, not cool

suprastroker88

Supra Tuner
Jul 16, 2008
Bay Area, CA
To be honest, I don't usually street race unless it's on an abandoned road where there's no cars or traffic. The only reason we raced here is because it was a grudge match AND we had 5 people within those 2 city blocks watching for people and cars.

I apologize for offending anyone who is against street racing, as I usually don't street race. But I just wanted to show my first 2 kills. I will keep it on the track though

Greek

May 20, 2010
Ohio
dubsupra209;1705457 said:
lol hella hater's

keep it up jay will be going to sac speedway soon you better come with us

dubsupra209;1705468 said:
lol yea i guess whatever you say

You are a douche faggot.

Lulz look @ me in muh Supra I streetz race all the time. IT'S HOW YOU RACE YOUR CAR, REMEMBER THAT. NOBODY LIKES THE TUNA AROUND HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.