My Car vs 2009 Porsche 997

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
89nasupra;1636662 said:
It's clear and cool down here Mattsplat72. Kenny good luck tonight and be safe.

there from washington where it rains a lot lol...

well good luck on the race i think if your a better driver you should win especially from a roll....

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
89nasupra;1636662 said:
It's clear and cool down here Mattsplat72. Kenny good luck tonight and be safe.

^I'm from Chalmette! ;)

Matt: The weather should hold out to be perfect. Clear and cool.

gottadiesel

Flyin Low
Feb 16, 2009
Vancouver, Washington
CajunKenny;1636673 said:
Yeah...I've been a yankee for quite a while now...sigh... :(

Easy there Kenny... Yankees were from the NE and apart of the Northern Aggression... Us in the NW were Rebels in our own way :evil2: Too busy headed west looking for gold and green pastures to deal with all that Crap of telling the south what to do :icon_bigg

Did you get a log in last night? Curious to see if the FP temp mod made much of a change to your AFRs like it did with me?

Good Luck, I will be up late, give me a call when you get settle at home and let me know how it went.

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
gottadiesel;1636705 said:
Did you get a log in last night? Curious to see if the FP temp mod made much of a change to your AFRs like it did with me?

I did. My low boost afr's didn't change much. I didn't make a hight boost pull. One thing that did change was the constant throttle afr swing. It used to bounce from 14.6-15.5 now it ranges from 14.1 to 15.7. It's really noticeable in the log...

stevenr816;1636713 said:
sounds like a good race, whats a short list of your mods?

It's a pretty standard build:
JT62 Turbo
Built Fuel System
Built r154
Speed Density Conversion
Maft Pro
Intake & Exhaust
Tuned Cams
etc...etc...

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

Only about four hours to go! :)

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
What a big fat jerk! He pulled a 'No Call....No Show'! We were suppose to do this @ 6:30. I got to my buddy's house around 5 to do a little visiting and around 7 my buddy called his cell phone and he didn't EVEN answer. Puh.....................................................:3d_frown:

So, I'm really sorry guys. I'm more disappointed than y'all are.

I did learn one lesson out of all this....not to start a thread like this. Only post after it happens.

Sorry guys...