My Car vs 2009 Porsche 997

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
His previous 996 would've been more in my power range; but, this new one is impressive.

This wasn't about winning. This was all about the opportunity to run such a beast. It was a crazy turn of events; but, now I have a pretty sweet memory to visit. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here in a few weeks we have a cruise planned. Here's the line up:

1991 Lotus Esprit Twin Turbo'd V8.
This same 997
Ferrari (don't know which one)
My Car
Supercharged NSX
Possibly a bike

This means I have some time to get the water/meth install finished!

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
^Absolutely! :)

I have to say tho...my car was superior in that my JT62 turbo sounds a heck of a lot better than his twins! ;)

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Boxters are nothing in a straight line, chase a good wheel man down the canyons and you'd have your hands full with a Supra. ;)

Not too bad though Kenny, like I said, you're way out classed, but not horribly outrun from the sounds of it, hang that head high! :D

88mk3supra

7M DEMON
May 23, 2009
Clayton,Ohio
Kenny with meth injection and upping the boost also maybe a few little things you should embarrass him :) but nonetheless what everyone else said the Porsche is how much out of the factory and is def. above our mk3 supras lol?

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
88mk3supra;1781582 said:
Kenny with meth injection and upping the boost also maybe a few little things you should embarrass him :) but nonetheless what everyone else said the Porsche is how much out of the factory and is def. above our mk3 supras lol?

Yes. Last week, I dyno'd 384hp/387tq at 17psi. That was with a tiny bit of water/meth up top. Since then, I've been running around at 18.5psi with the meth pumping at full. She's running good.

Now...hopefully this weekend, I'll get my 1000's and AEM installed. Once that's done, off to the dyno. THEN...without a doubt, he'll be surprised! ;)

ryostyle;1781692 said:
Nice job!

Thanks man. It was a lot of fun. Just last week, he asked if I was ready for round 2. :naughty: