My 1991 Jay Blue Supra

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
gtsfirefighter;1296306 said:
A damn good running one at that!:icon_razz **knocks on wood**

I must tell you though. I don't think I have ever whinged. Is that the Aussie variation of whining? :sarcasm:

Lol YEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

And that means you are a whinger :p:p:p:p

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
Bluechulappa;1297362 said:
Ken needs 10lbs

Of boost yes!! It's coming one day.

Mk3runner;1319419 said:

Sorry, there's not much to report. The car is running good. My radiator is still seeping a little so I'm thinking of just replacing it. My current wishlist is:
...and these are not prioritized.

Have Pete aka Facime redo my steering wheel in the patent leather he got to make it look original.
New TEMS switch
Recover my fronts seats; back seats are still pretty primo!
Recirculated DDP with hi-flo cat and HKS Turbo Exhaust...exact same as what bluechulappa has on his and his is almost as quiet as mine.
Apexi Intake

ForcedTorque;1319459 said:
Is he skinny?

No. No I'm not. A week and a half ago I was the heaviest I've ever been at 206 lbs and I'm just shy of being 5'10" so I'm not what you call tall. Since I am going to be 40 years old on June 6th, I went ahead and did my "well visit" with my doc. Readers digest version is that I'm out of shape and my cholesterol is thru the roof. Before I went to the doc I signed up at a gym and hire me a personal trainer to kick my ass for 24 1 hour sessions. In the past week I've dropped 5 lbs. Part of that is not gorging myself everytime I eat and I stopped drinking sodas and sweet tea, and if you've ever been in the South, you know we like our tea sweet. My goal is to get back down to at least 180 lbs.

Tanya;1319460 said:
Ken needs moar 6M :naughty:

Yes I do. Come back through Texas. I know a dog that needs his belly rubbed and I need some 6M love from Amy Li.:biglaugh:

Bluechulappa

Jun 16, 2007
hOUSTON
www.houstonareasupras.com
gtsfirefighter;1319545 said:
New TEMS switch
Recover my fronts seats; back seats are still pretty primo!
Recirculated DDP with hi-flo cat and HKS Turbo Exhaust...exact same as what bluechulappa has on his and his is almost as quiet as mine.
Apexi Intake

Copy cat... I will try and check on that TEMS switch for ya if I goto my dad's work today buddy!

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
I checked on my TEMS switches, and I have 2. Both are so bad shipping would be more than they were worth. One of them the buttons have no black left, just straight white with more faded areas where the letters were.

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Bluechulappa;1319981 said:
Copy cat... I will try and check on that TEMS switch for ya if I goto my dad's work today buddy!

Thanks!:icon_bigg

ForcedTorque;1320062 said:
I checked on my TEMS switches, and I have 2. Both are so bad shipping would be more than they were worth. One of them the buttons have no black left, just straight white with more faded areas where the letters were.

Yeah, I've already got one of those.:biglaugh:

Last night I decided to wash the car since I got caught in some rain yesterday morning coming home from work. Of course I then had to take some pics with my Canon camera.

p1320108_1.jpg

p1320108_2.jpg

p1320108_3.jpg

And this one is my favorite.

p1320108_4.jpg

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
looking good ken, looks all nice and clean i think that colour would look purddy with yellow foglights. That last picture looks like it couldve been used for the cover of a Supra brochure background all blacked out of course.

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
JDMMA70;1320115 said:
looking good ken, looks all nice and clean i think that colour would look purddy with yellow foglights.

:umno: :biglaugh: You know how I feel about that stuff.

That last picture looks like it couldve been used for the cover of a Supra brochure background all blacked out of course.

Yeah it does. I think I'll try to get someone to photoshop it for me to black out everything around it.

ForcedTorque;1320116 said:
You make me sick.......ya know this, right?

And when were you at Noah's house taking pictures?

I make YOU sick??? You just had to go out and "one up" me and buy an 92.:biglaugh:

I guess Noah and I have matching neighborhoods.

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
I say bump, you say nothing to report yet we get clean pics and upcoming parts. Nice. Keep it up!

How you been?

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Mk3runner;1320555 said:
I say bump, you say nothing to report yet we get clean pics and upcoming parts. Nice. Keep it up!

How you been?

Well you inspired me, what can I say?:biglaugh:

I will add something I find disturbing is that my car smokes almost everytime I start it now. I really really really don't want to have to mess with the valve seals anytime soon.