MKIII Vixens and Supraheros cars........

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
Finally got both cars running at the same time. Decided to take some pictures of them this evening. The pictures are a little dark, but we did the best we could. Hope you enjoy....................:)

We still have a few things to do to them, but we love them as they are.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Sorry their so dark. I really think it's our camera. It's brand new, but it must be a pos. Just squint really hard and they will look better...............lol

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
It was dark outside, but usually the pictures come out a little darker. I can't find a focus on it. I thought it focused automatically. It's an Optimus digital video camera/ recorder. If I didn't spend so much money on our supras, I'd have a nicer camera.................;)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I am definately buying another camera. This one is only about four months old. What a shame, you spend two hundred dollars on a camera and it's a pos. I could have bought me an HKS bov with that money............lol

Bigzavs

86.5 1JZ Single Turbo
Apr 21, 2005
Arlington, TX
wow, both cars look great, now i really cant wait for the paint to get done on my car

liking the O'reillys photoshoot

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
kwnate said:
DAMN SH!! I want your paint!!! How much shipped to 83291.
Your wifes pretty hot too!! Her car I mean ;)

The paint is on it's way. I sent it FedEx overnight. You will have to sign for it though. All I want in return is the motor you just got through rebuilding. Of course I want them to go ahead and finish tuning it, then you can ship it to

Jay Hayes c/o Suprahero
159 Marklund Rd.
Sumiton Al. 35148

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Bigzavs said:
wow, both cars look great, now i really cant wait for the paint to get done on my car

liking the O'reillys photoshoot

Thanks man, I didn't know until today that they will rent out their parking lot for $75.00 an hour. The light cost me another ten dollars, but it was worth it. Without the lights you wouldn't have been able to see anything with my pos. camera...................;)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Blksupra1jzed said:
Those are two beautiful Supras, I like the dark blue one...thats a gorgeous color. I'll bet the paint looks real deep on it!

Thanks alot for the compliments people. My car really isn't that dark. It's just the night time and the camera making it look dark. It's the same car that's in my avitar.............lol

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
I'm also from Alabama, and have 2 Supras. I've never had them both runing at the same time, but as soon as I can afford a Good clutch they will. The cars both look great. The white showed up good, and looks great. And for the blue, I just imagined the avatar while looking. I wish my paint looked as good on one of mine as both of yours look, but if you've already shipped it off, I'll have to wait.

kwnate said:
DAMN SH!! I want your paint!!! How much shipped to 83291.
Your wifes pretty hot too!! Her car I mean ;)

Nate, it's Vixen's thread man.........she has no wife lol

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
SupraDreamPDR said:
nice Supras SH... i think the white car needs those center caps though.

We've looked around for some and can't find any here locally. We've searched on ebay. The wheels are polished, so if I found some they would probably not be polished and wouldn't match right. We're probably just going to buy her a new set when she gets tired of these. As of right now she likes them alot.........lol and thanks for all the kind words.

I don't know why, but I was expecting at least one or two flamers. I posted my car on SupraForums last year, and got about 60 / 40 good reviews over bad. Some guys didn't like my wheels, some didn't like my steering wheel cover because it was blue at the time. Some people didn't like my automatic shifter I had installed. Some didn't like my clear turn signals. There was a few things they didn't like. I was surprised, cause I thought it looked good, and I had seen some of their cars, and I was like you're making fun of mine and yours looks like shit. I didn't tell them that, I was thinking it. After all, I did ask for their opinion..........lol