$ 20, $8 shipping (to most places)

DiapetG50.jpg

esc

WUM WUM!
Mar 30, 2005
Winston, NC
those look like MKII's to me

edit:

well now that I see the taillights I can see the MKIII in them. But whoever made them was on crack and make them too short. They don't look right from the front or side.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
yea proportionaly they dont look right in an odd way, not the fact that they are toys not real cars but it does look like a kmart toy of a MKII sorry if seam pecimistic.

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
It looks like they took a model of another car and painted it up to look like the MKIII.

On a side note I didn't know the GA70 only came with hubcaps. You learn something new every day. The GA70 must have been the black sheep of the MKIII family. It was deprived of everything.

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
hell considering the fact that there are NO OTHER DIECASTS ANYWHERE lol...at least that i know of...i think they are pretty sweet...when i get some extra cash ill probably order one or two up and mock it up to look just like my car :D

good find!

Dziuggy

eurotrash
Mar 31, 2005
san francisco, ca
dziuggy.com
Idealsupra said:
hell considering the fact that there are NO OTHER DIECASTS ANYWHERE lol...at least that i know of...i think they are pretty sweet...when i get some extra cash ill probably order one or two up and mock it up to look just like my car :D

good find!

well there was officail toyota die cast, but last time i saw one it went for 150+ on ebay

suprra_girl

7M POWAH! ;)
Mar 30, 2005
Auckland, New Zealand
www.supra.co.nz
ahem! cough cough.. hehe
actually the ga70 did come with mags from factory... altho they're not the best looking at all (prefer sawblades definitely) but they did come with them ;)

heres a pic.. (side note: all ga70 & ma70 came with these wheels in 86-88, 87 ma70's came with 15" sawblades and 89+ came with 16" sawblades :) )

excuse the overly stupid sacked out supra lol.. i stole the tems and had yet to put the others back in lol
sacked.jpg

SuprA70 said:
Those look like the narrow body 2.0 liter GA70. Those cars weren't even worthy enough for sawblades... they came with hubcaps.

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
suprra_girl said:
ahem! cough cough.. hehe
actually the ga70 did come with mags from factory... altho they're not the best looking at all (prefer sawblades definitely) but they did come with them ;)

heres a pic.. (side note: all ga70 & ma70 came with these wheels in 86-88, 87 ma70's came with 15" sawblades and 89+ came with 16" sawblades :) )

excuse the overly stupid sacked out supra lol.. i stole the tems and had yet to put the others back in lol
sacked.jpg

man sucks for all you guys... ALL years got sawblades over here... and i thought THEY were bad... EWWW :D

isnms

United States of America
Mar 30, 2005
Oklahoma
i80.photobucket.com
Idealsupra said:

good find!

^Exactly my thoughts, Thanks. We are very limited on the diecast collectibles even made of the mkiii,
and if you don't think it looks exactly like a supra, you don't have to get one.

I have the Diapet, in the first post, and the Doorkey *my favorite*, but I'm still looking for the Miber

Doorkey:
doorkeysupra11.jpg
doorkeysupra12.jpg

Collection:
collection.jpg

Last edited:

MrBoost

SOGI 94
Apr 1, 2005
Hell Bent in Austin
Nice collection there. I have to take a shot of my stuff. I also have the red lower-quality diecast and the better silver doorkey unit. I have many of the pull back racers, some of the mid-racer/minolta cars and at least 5 different plastic DIY models. Oh, I have one penny-racer too.

http://homepage1.nifty.com/toyherb/toyota70supratoy.html
Model fans, use this store in Japan to get some stuff. I've used them before, excellent service!

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
those first set of models are just terrible. pretty cool to have rare things, but maybe they're rare cuz no one bought them. :p

i have a Turba A model i have yet to build like the one in isnms set. im too lazy to do it, no time ;o

wulfstan

4EVRJAM
Apr 2, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
suprra_girl: Stole the TEMS? or the whole frickin strut. :D You bad... :rolleyes: Anyways, that looks like it could use a lot of work.

Funny though. All I have is the plastic TESTORS model. I need to build a collection.

suprra_girl: you still selling bunch of stuff down there, light covers, badges?

IHI-RHC7

"The Boss"
Apr 1, 2005
Oregon
I have the white one and I love it!
Great price!
and yes, if you don't think they look exactly like a supra, you have to have one!
the B pillar seems too thick, but the black plastic vents behind the window are body colored, that's why it looks weird.