mk3.vs.mk4

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
Ideal;

That was his 11.47et run, at about 127 or so. He later layed down an 11.00 run at 130.87mph! :aigo: He still isn't spraying a big shot of NO2, maybe a 50(?) And he didn't spray the IC at all too! The car has potential for mid 10's, and 135-140mph traps, once he's got it completely dialed in. All this, and remember, he drives it down from Vancouver, B.C. and then races it, and drives it home! :bowdown: Almost unheard of, with that kind of performance! That is what keeps me going with my money pit!

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
:squirt-mo I always love the chance to use that smiley. Duanes car is awesome! Especially nice that hes taking out a mk4. Wish I coulda gone... but dhl didn't know were my goliath was :3d_frown:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Thanks Tom and Son for taping it! I like the catching up and passing on the MKIV :biglaugh: Michelle's car will be pretty quick once it gets dialed in more.

I think I may go to the track next week or so. When is the next one? Got the spray ready now :) Going to redyno the car next week to get it dialed for more (in case ;))

No nitrous on that run but soon enough. Traps are getting better since it has been dialed in lately.

Thanks alot Nate, maybe next time?

Duane :naughty:

cruzian7m

virgin islands native
Jul 31, 2005
phila,pa
my mind is made up. I will definately be keeping my 7m powered mk3, damn the mule sounds great. As soon as my kitchen is remodeled, it's on.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
cruzian7m said:
my mind is made up. I will definately be keeping my 7m powered mk3, damn the mule sounds great. As soon as my kitchen is remodeled, it's on.

LOL I have to do the remodeling soon as well. I think we may move next year and redo some of the other house but not 100% just yet. Got to give something to the wife and you get something for yourself! :naughty:

Duane

PS: You remember the Mule huh? ;)

cruzian7m

virgin islands native
Jul 31, 2005
phila,pa
Dude i will never forget that car for as long as i live. Your car was the only reason why i even bothered to purchase that magazine (scc). And you are correct on the wife part, she has put up with me and her competition for a long time. Now it's her turn to get modded-kitchen that is. p.s. the mule was/is the perfect name, there kicks can kill,just like the supra's torque

S

supraboy

I remember that car a while ago. Like 2 years ago in the mag right? Couldbe wrong. It's cool all da same.