suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
ERA;1133206 said:
Okay.

That IS hot. Simple yet, in your face.

I was going to quote that picture again but ERA beat me to it. I dont' remember ever seeing this car before, but I love it.......:love:

There are tons of supras on here that are "Dope Status" and they all know who they are, but some of my favorites are......in no particular order:

Duane's, Kwnates, Ron's, Manny's, Tooquicks, Both of Jugodegolf's, Texudus, LIlAzin's, Nick's, and a bunch more that I can't remember right now, and yes, I know I got some of their names wrong.........sue me..........:biglaugh:

There's also another one that I can't ever remember the name of, but he's from another country and has the rear diffuser and it's a burgundy or garnet color, but I absolutely love it.

GC89

1J-THIS
Jun 13, 2007
Spokane, WA
suprahero;1133218 said:
Duane's, Kwnates, Ron's, Manny's, Tooquicks, Both of Jugodegolf's, Texudus, LIlAzin's, Nick's, and a bunch more that I can't remember right now, and yes, I know I got some of their names wrong.........sue me..........:biglaugh:

There's also another one that I can't ever remember the name of, but he's from another country and has the rear diffuser and it's a burgundy or garnet color, but I absolutely love it.

Ill second all of the above, Iv always had a special place in my heart for zdaeng's the red Malaysian beauty

Attachments

• IMG_0360.jpg
    IMG_0360.jpg
    325.5 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0364.jpg
    IMG_0364.jpg
    309 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0369.jpg
    IMG_0369.jpg
    314.3 KB · Views: 51

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
GC89;1133248 said:
Ill second all of the above, Iv always had a special place in my heart for zdaeng's the red Malaysian beauty

That's the one I was talking about. You sir are a freaking genius..........:biglaugh:

His car is definately in my top five.

GC89

1J-THIS
Jun 13, 2007
Spokane, WA
suprahero;1133261 said:
That's the one I was talking about. You sir are a freaking genius..........:biglaugh:

His car is definately in my top five.

My top five as well, Iv always planned to paint my car a darker red, and dreamed of having a set of equips, his car was basically my vision put to life. I couldnt believe it when I saw it. Theres really only one thing that I would fix, but I wont point it out as most would even pick up on it

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
GC89;1133248 said:

GC89;1133289 said:
My top five as well, Iv always planned to paint my car a darker red, and dreamed of having a set of equips, his car was basically my vision put to life. I couldnt believe it when I saw it. Theres really only one thing that I would fix, but I wont point it out as most would even pick up on it

You'd have the Title signed over into your name...............:biglaugh:

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
suprabad;1132647 said:
They do look good, but...it looks like they aren't sitting deep enough inside the mount. If you look at photo, the drivers side light (right corner) it gives me the impression that the lens is sticking out farther than I'd like (at least from the pic).

Is that what you are talking about shaeff?
That, and the manner in which they were mounted. Don't get me wrong, they look nice (aside from being a bit lopsided), I just disagree with how the mounting all took place...
Zumtizzle;1132656 said:
I wanna see you do better. ;) :kickinthenuts:
You will, all in good time. I'm not in any hurry to finish my car. ;)
85celicasupra;1132870 said:
[thumb]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g28/survyor2/Picture047.jpg[/thumb]
so it has been said that those are acura nsx headlights...
now where to find them...i havent been able to find them anywhere online.
I have two sets. LOL. (not interested in selling either set) They're not exactly easy to find. Keep in mind, this modification is NOT for the faint of heart. You have to cut the radiator core support in numerous places, thus, rendering it flimsy as hell. It needs to be substantially re-braced when done. They're not cheap, either.

Unless you're good at fabrication, have deep pockets, and a good vision of how you're going to mount these headlights, stay away. LOL. (they're also a bit more than twice as deep as the stock pieces)