Milo's Booster Seat...

TurboFreak

NOBAMA
Jan 22, 2006
East Coast
buckshotglass said:
ROTFL
I'm taking away the camera next time you come over.;)
Clearly my secrets aren't safe with you. Please don't show them what I did to the wheels.:3d_frown:
What'd you do to the beautiful wheels!!!!!????

sponsored1

In debt
Mar 30, 2005
Buckingham, Pa
www.cf-performance.com
dswmilo.jpg

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
I might do something this weekend. I started to polish the LSD cover. I could spend a lot more time on it. Maybe I will, probably not.
lsdcov.jpg

HPF Eric has left the building.:cry: :cry:
HPF Kyle has made the cam buy his first priority. :icon_bigg
I am totally ready for some good news about how much Brian Crower has accomplished.
The best news will be in the form of a tracking #.:icon_conf

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
So, I got some rust killer for the LSD. Pretty cool stuff. It's like clearcoat that turns black as it works. I hope it works.

lsdrusttreat.jpg

I came up with a temporary parking brick, just to get me through this week, and, just to give Andy shit.:) ARZ, Your sales will double when you get it figured out.
brick.jpg

But seriously, I did order what I think will work for my parking brake, once I make a few parts. More on that later in the week.

TurboFreak

NOBAMA
Jan 22, 2006
East Coast
buckshotglass said:
Thanks mattjk. can I borrow your FFIM for like 10 years?:naughty:

Here's another, to help straigthen out the rear...everyting A1 sells for the Sup.
a1racingparts.jpg

later
Where did you find your A1 stuff? I'm "building" my next supra in Excel and can't find the A1 stuff...

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
I want some A1 stuff... I have the LIPP traction arms, but I need the other stuff...

I like yur brick... Its so, um, country... ;)

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
Reign_Maker said:
I like yur brick... Its so, um, country... ;)
Hey, my step Grandmother (RIP) made that for a church sale or something. I guess it didn't sell... :chicken: :chicken: :chicken:

Freak- Repost. I'm too lazy to find it, so I'll just tell you. I got that stuff directly from them. I live close to them. I picked it all up. a1racing.com, iirc.

lsdpaint.jpg

TurboFreak

NOBAMA
Jan 22, 2006
East Coast
Nooooo it cant be a repost!!! I looked for it! But somehow i do remember you saying that...haha.

So I am still working on my excel sheet for my next project and its at about $24,600 shipped. Minus some engines parts and any labor...
You should look at it sometime and tell some things you might change or add...cause your way more experienced than me!

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
MKIII N00b said:
Your dog is a camera whore . =]
It's his thread. That's Milo.
He sucks at taking pics, and he drools all over the camera, so that's why he is in them and not me. You don't want me in the pics anyway.

Freak, that excel thing sounds really depressing. I would never have started all this with #'s like that. OK, lemme see it. PM it to me or something.

Arz-:sleep:

Driftking- This is like the shortcut build compared to yours, Thanks.:bowdown:

Last edited: