Milo's Booster Seat...

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
buckshotglass;2009240 said:
This update brings me great sadness. Milo is no longer with us. He had a great run of 15 years and 8 months. I'm really gonna miss him!

!!!! oh no ! , i'm sorry to hear that buddy...i'll miss that guy, he did have a great run though.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
buckshotglass;2009240 said:
This update brings me great sadness. Milo is no longer with us. He had a great run of 15 years and 8 months. I'm really gonna miss him!

T.T

Sorry for your loss man, we recently lost our 1 eyed cat...the only cat I actually liked. I'll drink one tonight in Milo's memory.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
Sorry to hear, but I've gotta say 15 years and 8 months?! You must have taken exceptionally good care of him. Well done, sir.

If it means anything I've got your (and Milo's) calendar shot from one of Tanya's calendars in my garage on the wall. Your car has been inspiration for me since I started my Supra obsession about 8 years ago (I've now got FN01RCs myself). I'm also looking to do a similar style gauge set-up in the dash by removing the factory gauges for some more accurate aftermarket ones.

I'll throw in a vote for a project finish in honor of Milo. If not now, maybe in a few years. :)