Milo's Booster Seat...

The toughest mounts you can get which fit the stock mid-89 and later brackets are the '89 MkIV mounts. They are exactly the same size as the mid-89 to 92 mounts with the same stud threads. There is one locating nub which needs to be ground off. Otherwise they are fine. They are super strong captive mounts, steel rolled over urethane filling. They transmit engine noise to the body, however, a secondary consideration if you are making lots of power.

BernieK

buckshotglass;461178 said:
OK, holding off on the lightpost FFIM. It sounds scarier than it is.

The thing I will need most after cams, is motor mounts. SO, who has 600-700 hp, and what mounts are you using? Thanks in advance.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
buckshotglass;1330666 said:
Scott, I think about it every day.:)

GotBoosted- Kurt still has me beat, and he isn't the only one. I'm almost ready to rock and roll.

How is Rockin and Rolling going to get this car built............:3d_frown:

88tsupra

Mar 21, 2007
long beach
AHHH I haven't been on SM for over 4 months and I can back to check this thread out.

Only to find out nothing has happen.

When will this project progress?

I know don't expect to much.

crisp

existentialincrementalist
May 25, 2007
Ohio
...I come check in here to feel REALLY PRODUCTIVE on my progress...;)

JUST J/K!!!!:biglaugh:

Er... good things come to those who wait?;)

-crisp

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
WOW!!!! I click on New Posts and this is at the top of the page...........excitement runs through my veins as I know I'm about to read some good news or at least some sort of progress...............I should have known it would only end in disappointment..........:3d_frown:

This thread makes little baby Jesus cry.

crisp

existentialincrementalist
May 25, 2007
Ohio
suprahero;1343464 said:
WOW!!!! I click on New Posts and this is at the top of the page...........excitement runs through my veins as I know I'm about to read some good news or at least some sort of progress...............I should have known it would only end in disappointment..........:3d_frown:

This thread makes little baby Jesus cry.

...now I feel bad!:cry: (Being Sunday morning and all... poor little baby Jesus!)

(Perhaps we will awaken the giant?)

...either that or a trade for said booster seat --> Milo's Meadow will be in order...

In his time, I'm sure! (Try listening to some Rob Zombie over a few beers and survey your parts and partial project... that usually motivates me!:naughty:)

-crisp

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
suprahero;1330894 said:
How is Rockin and Rolling going to get this car built............:3d_frown:
It's a last resort.
88tsupra;1343112 said:
AHHH I haven't been on SM for over 4 months and I can back to check this thread out.

Only to find out nothing has happen.

When will this project progress?

I know don't expect to much.
I got a part like a month ago, not good enough?
integra08;1343245 said:
Really nice job on the gauges. And the ride height looks fine to me.
Thank you sir.
Poodles;1343256 said:
He doesn't know since it's never driven LOL
He meant sitting there height, whatever.;)
crisp;1343463 said:
...I come check in here to feel REALLY PRODUCTIVE on my progress...;)
JUST J/K!!!!:biglaugh:
Er... good things come to those who wait?;)
I do the same thing for other stuff I have.:)
suprahero;1343464 said:
WOW!!!! I click on New Posts and this is at the top of the page...........excitement runs through my veins.....I should have known it would only end in disappointment..........:3d_frown:
Vonda would have told you if something happened.
crisp;1343486 said:
...now I feel bad!:cry: ...either that or a trade for said booster seat --> Milo's Meadow will be in order...
In his time, I'm sure! (Try listening to some Rob Zombie over a few beers and survey your parts and partial project... that usually motivates me!:naughty:)
No meadow.:D I mav do some Zombie anyway.:)
xxxotiknightz;1343646 said:
This thread is one big disappointment after another. :3d_frown:
Thanks for that.:p
LilMissMkIII;1343775 said:
Hi.
crisp;1343776 said:
I recognize that! It's the innocent "hi there!" encouragement wave!;)
She is too kind, isn't she?

I was at the Freemansburg Hillclimb again today. Some sick people go up the side of that 500 ft hill pretty quick. Anyone local, next one is Sept 13, bring your bike.
http://www.bikehillclimb.com/

This thread needs an update. I'll get some pics of the current state of affairs tonight. I'll make another thread for the MK2's to keep this one nice and clean.:icon_razz