Milo's Booster Seat...

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
Jay,I forget what my motto is right now, but I know that's not it.:) btw, High five on the motorboat thing you let her post.

MKIII VIXEN;1177685 said:
If that's what it takes to get you motivated, get some work done on the car.
It definitely helps.:p
xarewhyayen;1177691 said:
longest thread ever.
Thank you.
da89soup;1177745 said:
OMG, I have been missing for months and this car still isnt finished!!!!

FYI

Im Back!!
Welcome back. Do you wanna be the pot or the kettle?
noah89t;1177876 said:
welcome back online ryan. dare i ask you about the progress on your car?
This.
ForcedTorque;1177967 said:
^Hey........Progress not allowed in this thread!
I'm not the one parting out my car.;)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Of course you're not Dave, that would mean touching it with wrenches............ewwww!!!

If it takes Vonda to motivate you then I may send her up there to you and let you...............nevermind.

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
buckshotglass;1177985 said:
I'm not the one parting out my car.;)

Hey Dave, thanks for selling me those parts is such short notice. Really appreciate it ;)

Now is going to take you longer to get it running though...

My sister says she'll come over and help...

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
noah89t;1177876 said:
welcome back online ryan. dare i ask you about the progress on your car?

How Dare you Noah!!:biglaugh:

The shell of a car is in storage until spring. My plan is to have it all in paint and ready for the 2J/ R154 by next fall before it gets cold here. We will see how all works out but I am not going to rush the completion of the car. When it gets done it gets done!! I could just hurry up and throw it together but in the end I know I wont be satisfied and I will end up taking it apart again. I dont care if this build takes 5 years, all I care about is in the end I am satisfied with the car.

Sorry for stealing your build thread for a second Dave.....................:sarcasm:

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
Oh no but Dave is looking at buying a car that is being parted out.

Busted in that Teal part-out thread Dave :biglaugh:

Already looking for ANOTHER Supra that doesnt run :3d_frown:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Surely after almost a week with no updates a moderator can shut this down.............OH that's right, I'm one now..........:evil2:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
For the good of who?

Please tell me you've been working on it so that once you get your manifold, all you have to do is bolt it on and crank it up. At least everything else will be finished. Can you tell a brother that.........just one time. I'm trying to keep my faith in you, but it gets harder and harder everytime I log on...........:cry:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
buckshotglass;1183885 said:
I didn't work on it today Jay. Please don't ban me. Killing my thread kills my car. You wouldn't want that, would you? The old Jay wouldn't.:)

You're right. The old Jay would sit here for over two years and beg and plead with you to do something that I could have fixed over the weekend.........:evil2:

Poodles, he is smiled upon by the Supra Gods, so their won't be any curses thrown his direction.......:3d_frown: