Milo's Booster Seat...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
WOW!!!!!!! He started this thread when Mattjk was still a member and we had a white president..........:biglaugh:

Milo looks sooooo sad in the post Vonda made. I think he really wants Dave to work on the black car now and forget about the silly NA.

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
SC300fivespd;1176743 said:
buck stop loosing focus god damn it lol
Back to it this winter.
got_boosted;1177017 said:
It's not painted yet, just like yours wasn't.:) And I thought I was the only one crazy enough to do it. It is the better bumper.
MKIII VIXEN;1177053 said:
Poor Milo...:cry:
That was a fake.:nono:
SURUKO;1177092 said:
pretty good supra and great postsss jajajajaja too long to read
Thanks.
gtsfirefighter;1177138 said:
Dave, one day, and hopefully in the not so distant future, you are going to have to do a Readers Digest version thread of your black car.
like cliff notes?:)
Poodles;1177239 said:
Someone go take away his other projects until he finishes the real car...
That would just be mean.
ForcedTorque;1177282 said:
For some reason, I looked back at page 1 today. I seriously don't know how you could have all of what you have, and just let it sit. I'm going to look at a 92, and part out my car.
;)
suprahero;1177632 said:
WOW!!!!!!! He started this thread when Mattjk was still a member and we had a white president..........:biglaugh:

Milo looks sooooo sad in the post Vonda made. I think he really wants Dave to work on the black car now and forget about the silly NA.
Where is the NA love?

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
buckshotglass;1177633 said:
That was a fake.:nono:

Milo sends me messages all the time,:rolleyes: and he really wants his car finished. Rolling it out and making those motor boat noises is an insult to his intelligence. You should be ashamed of yourself.:3d_frown:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Thanks Guys,

I had a bunch of personal stuff going on which included buying a house and a sex change. Oh mabey this isnt the right place to put that info?? Oh well like anyone comes to this thread to find out how Daves build is coming along anyway.:sarcasm::biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Welcome back sir.

Here Ryan, let me catch you up to date on what Dave has done to his car while you were gone.

Well, that's about it. Now you're caught up.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'm sure you know about his white packaged 1992 supra with no snail in it. He doesn't understand that all of the members in here have no naturally aspirated love for him. You may can show him some, but the rest of us only have love for power adders.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
I have had a few phone calls about said car and the only reason I think Dave calls me is that only I can understand the massiveness of NA power. Well its either that or he is trying for the off chance he will get to talk to Lanette on the phone. If he had Lanettes cell phone number he would get nothing done because he would probibly have Vixen on one line and Lanette on the other. At least Lanette would buy his line of bull about having a super fast ass NA Supra. Vixen would call bullshit right away and make him cry like a little girl.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
He used to call Vonda on a regular basis, but not so much now. Maybe she laughed at his NA awesomeness and he didn't like it.