mike, id really like a perma ban - now with NWS, post #93

Status
Not open for further replies.

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
Ive always had respect for you and valued your opinion, but if you cant return the favor and agree to disagree without resorting to childish name calling and prejudice, i dont even want the opportunity to participate here any longer.

in short, mike, FUCK YOU, SUCK MY DICK, YOURE A DOUCHEBAG.

thanks good night.

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
tbcmorris;1266325 said:
PM?......Lame

i figure id get banned quicker this way.

i hope i dont have to resort to polluting the regular threads.

but im pissed at this fat fuck for being such a hypocrite. he acts like this place is so great, and it was and could still be if he wasnt such an ego maniac.

if it was a regular member i could give two shits, but im gonna have this fucking loser sit there and give ME the "privilege" to use his forum? naw id rather be banned.

flight doc89

Registered Murse
Apr 21, 2006
Bessemer, Alabama, United States
in before WOS.

What is the point of this? why don't you just leave if it is so terrible? What is the wonderful point of being banned?

This forum IS a "privilege," NOT a right. At least most of us can appreciate that somewhat. Mike makes his points very clear and says what he believes.

but if you cant return the favor and agree to disagree without resorting to childish name calling and prejudice
****later in same post****
in short, mike, FUCK YOU, SUCK MY DICK, YOURE A DOUCHEBAG.
speaking of hypocrites.....

zachm611

Beauty In Disguise
Apr 15, 2006
new mexico
instead of being banned....why not just leave peacefully? who knows maybe youd want to come back someday. oh well your wish will probably be granted soon.

Canuckrz

Jan 13, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Seriously, you cant get past the political discussion part of a SUPRA website? You must not be much of an enthusiast. What are you going to do now go over to supraforums for help? Good luck with that. Besides it specifically says on the political discussion section if you're easily offended don't go into it. So just ignore it if you don't like it.

This wreaks of facepalm.
23wps8k.gif

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
flight doc89;1266330 said:
in before WOS.

What is the point of this? why don't you just leave if it is so terrible? What is the wonderful point of being banned?

because i know that after being a member here for so long, for coming to this place every day and enjoying it, i will need help to stop.

and honestly, i do not want to come here anymore after i have realized that type of person mike really is.

i admit fully maybe i need help breaking old habits, but this is one i should surely break. it is of course because of principals, why should i take advantage of something this fucking asshole is providing if he dosnt even have the common decency to respect me and my opinions.

so, i have some free time, why not express my self and try to accomplish my goal?

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Attention whore much???

How bloody difficult is it to just not come here if you hate it so much?

This forums has THOUSANDS of users, and just because you don't get along with one person, you want to be banned?

Are you saying that if you had a disagreement with someone in real life, say at school or work, that you would act like a shit to be fired or expelled???

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
LilMissMkIII;1266343 said:
Attention whore much???

How bloody difficult is it to just not come here if you hate it so much?

This forums has THOUSANDS of users, and just because you don't get along with one person, you want to be banned?

Are you saying that if you had a disagreement with someone in real life, say at school or work, that you would act like a shit to be fired or expelled???

its not one person it is the person who owns this forum. what kind of pissant would i be if i would still utilize this place after this faggit disrespected me the way he did.

as i said, if it was any old member i could care less. but thats not the type of person i am. so again HEY MIKE! SHOVE MY MEMBERSHIP UP YOUR ASS.

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
oh BTW (maybe you want to implement this) if there was a way to delete your self from the forum i would have done that instead of making this thread.

Canuckrz

Jan 13, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
lagged;1266346 said:
its not one person it is the person who owns this forum. what kind of pissant would i be if i would still utilize this place after this faggit disrespected me the way he did.

as i said, if it was any old member i could care less. but thats not the type of person i am. so again HEY MIKE! SHOVE MY MEMBERSHIP UP YOUR ASS.

Get over yourself, hes just like any other member. Its not like hes banning you for your opinion. Get your head out of your ass and off your high horse and stop whining.

Brewster

So it goes.
Apr 15, 2005
Morgantown, WV
lagged;1266341 said:
why should i take advantage of something this fucking asshole is providing if he dosnt even have the common decency to respect me and my opinions.

You don't have to take advantage of the service he is providing if you don't like it. Feel free to move on.

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
and if youre gonna go out, might as well go out with a bang!

ive been a contributing member for a long time, and after a disagreement in a political sub forum mike resorts to being a cocksucker, who is at fault here? me? or him? i never judged anyone based on their ideas or opinions, even if i disagreed with them. but he did. so again for the millionth time FUCK YOU.

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
Brewster;1266351 said:
You don't have to take advantage of the service he is providing if you don't like it. Feel free to move on.

see my other reply. i readily admitted that old habits are hard to break and i think i would probably give in and keep coming here if i wasnt banned.

so please, BAN ME.

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
and dont lie, we all need a little drama now and again. if im gonna try to leave this place on bad terms might as well entertain my self!

Canuckrz

Jan 13, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
lagged;1266353 said:
and if youre gonna go out, might as well go out with a bang!

ive been a contributing member for a long time, and after a disagreement in a political sub forum mike resorts to being a cocksucker, who is at fault here? me? or him? i never judged anyone based on their ideas or opinions, even if i disagreed with them. but he did. so again for the millionth time FUCK YOU.

Go out with a bang more like running your name through the mud. It kinda reminds me of that episode on family guy when the parrot died and peter asked if it died with dignity.

Status
Not open for further replies.