mike, id really like a perma ban - now with NWS, post #93

Status
Not open for further replies.

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
lagged;1266389 said:
naw i woudlnt be pissed. i dont think there is really anything that could happen on the internet that could get me truly pissed. there are many more things in REAL life to worry about. this has and always will be for entertainment. got to keep shit in perspective.

you have got to be shitting me

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Going out with a bang? More like going out like a whiner...

You know the way out, SO SEE YOURSELF OUT.

tbcmorris' comment about having more self control than you is true, if you had any self control you won't have to be banned or act like whiner, you would have just LEFT.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
lagged;1266389 said:
naw i woudlnt be pissed. i dont think there is really anything that could happen on the internet that could get me truly pissed. there are many more things in REAL life to worry about. this has and always will be for entertainment. got to keep shit in perspective.

I beg to differ... You are so pissed at Mike that you are acting like a bloody 2 year old in an attempt to get banned off an internet forum because someone didn't agree with you 100%.

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
LilMissMkIII;1266395 said:
I beg to differ... You are so pissed at Mike that you are acting like a bloody 2 year old in an attempt to get banned off an internet forum because someone didn't agree with you 100%.

what do you think im sitting here crying?

and its not about agreement, its about respect. why would i go to someones house who didnt respect me? why would i use someones forum who didnt respect me. i wouldnt. hence my actions.

i dont think it is THAT hard to comprehend.

ERA

Jul 31, 2006
any way the wind blows
lagged;1266389 said:

lagged;1266328 said:
but im pissed at this fat fuck for being such a hypocrite. he acts like this place is so great, and it was and could still be if he wasnt such an ego maniac.

Im too late!

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Who said anything about crying?

You are portraying yourself as a Nancy Boy by acting out like you are.

It's very obvious you don't want to leave ;)

EDIT - Era = WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle

context much? he meant genuinely angry. im not genuinely angry, more like there has been a breakdown in the forum user-administrator relationship.

tbcmorris

SM Expert Thread Derailer
Mar 14, 2007
PRUVEN PERFORMANCE MILFORD CT
lagged. wtf. i mearly sate you lost some respect and you make thraets. just beacuse you went out witha bang and decided to start such an epic fail of a thread. and i dont agree with that means that you cant chill with me without bringin up bullshit....so your pisses at mike and that means your gonna take it out everybody??

ps. i dont have a problem voicing my opionon ever. and stand behind it. if me saying i lost respect for you means you want to escalate that in person....i wont avoid it

savannahashlee

I AM A CHICK :)
Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
sm_photo_missing.jpg

p1266406_1.jpg

all in 1 thread

terror

Antibliss
Jun 13, 2008
Alaska
lagged;1266397 said:
what do you think im sitting here crying?

and its not about agreement, its about respect. why would i go to someones house who didnt respect me? why would i use someones forum who didnt respect me. i wouldnt. hence my actions.

i dont think it is THAT hard to comprehend.

well you are still using it, are YOU having trouble comprehending?

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
tbcmorris;1266403 said:
lagged. wtf. i mearly sate you lost some respect and you make thraets. just beacuse you went out witha bang and decided to start such an epic fail of a thread. and i dont agree with that means that you cant chill with me without bringin up bullshit....so your pisses at mike and that means your gonna take it out everybody??

ps. i dont have a problem voicing my opionon ever. and stand behind it. if me saying i lost respect for you means you want to escalate that in person....i wont avoid it

i didnt threaten you. if you measure your respect for someone based on an internet forum then your character is severely lacking. thats just my opinion. id be very surprised if you decided to come up to me out of no where at a meet in person and say you dont have respect for me.

that is all i was trying to get across.

savannahashlee

I AM A CHICK :)
Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
We shall change Lagged's name to Pete Wentz.....

Did you take you're mydol lagged? you're truly being a vagina tonight..Go be gothapatamous somewhere else, cry baby..
p1266414_1.png

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
lagged;1266410 said:
i didnt threaten you. if you measure your respect for someone based on an internet forum then your character is severely lacking. thats just my opinion.

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Haven't you judged Mike on HIS internet persona???????????

Fking hypocrite....

Status
Not open for further replies.