Message i sent to someone on Myspace

Status
Not open for further replies.

fandffan

Aug 26, 2006
Bowling Green, OH
Apperently there is a group called I hate toyota or something. Well i looked at this one guys post in it and it's like "foriegn cars suck and blah blah blah"

So I sent him this message entitled "Toyota owns your face"

Hey douchebag. Toyota is the supreme ruler. You obviously don't see that the only reason american car companies still exist is because the government gives them money so they don't go bankrupt. Toyota could buy any american car company and then buy another and still have cash to spare. SO go back to fucking pigs you hillbilly ignorant american. Sorry if my words are to big for you to read I guess it's that learnin' i know.

I'll keep you updated if he respondes.

p.s. His myspace picture was him with a gun and a dead dear in the woods.

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
fandffan said:
Apperently there is a group called I hate toyota or something. Well i looked at this one guys post in it and it's like "foriegn cars suck and blah blah blah"

IMHO that makes you sound really ignorant, but what ever.. :nono:

There will never be an end to this madness. Why cant we all just except that every company has its goods and bads?

fandffan

Aug 26, 2006
Bowling Green, OH
Well there also a part of them saying toyota shouldnt be in nascar. I don't know it just really pissed me off. And i felt the need to yell at someone.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
fandffan said:

Newsflash: Nobody cares what you do on myspace and playing his game doesn't make you any better than him.

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
fandffan said:
Well there also a part of them saying toyota shouldnt be in nascar. I don't know it just really pissed me off. And i felt the need to yell at someone.

Does it make a difference?
..What if I said I dont think there should be NASCAR at all..?

If they cared enough about my opinion they might tell me, or they could go on with their lives, and not mind what I said. There will always be haters, and they will have their reasons. One could choose to fight (pointless) or they could go on not minding other people's sensless objections.

Jun 6, 2006
Amerika
www.dreamertheresa.com
drama.jpg

turbotrev

Goin WEEEEE on my gsxr600
Aug 7, 2006
Clinton, MO
Toyota, Ford, Honda, and maybe GM are the really the only privately owned companies anymore (not mentioning all the EURO makers)

from what ive read is that GM might be bought by Peugot/Nissan sometime in the next few years if there sales keep going down every quarter

bonus12

Backroads Driver
Jul 15, 2006
CA
fandffan said:

i agree with what you did. the world is full of people like redneck hillbillies who need to be put in line. like you said, Toyota OWNS his FACE.

well done.

EDIT: whether you like it or not, Honda also owns his face

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
DreamerTheresa said:
\/img][/QUOTE]
do it, one less thing for me to be alergic to, and one less thing to try and claw out my eye (been tried before)

on other news, in RL an on he internet, there are dumb ass ignorant fucks. ignore them and you will be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.