May Meet 2011 Toyota Expo

Chambers

Now you know
Sep 9, 2007
Baltimore County, Maryland
Will there be any order to where the vehicles will go? Or is it a line them up as them come kinda deal?

Also, I'm planning on being in the area all weekend, so if anyone want to cruise around more I will be ready. :)

88redma70

Dec 25, 2007
portsmouth virginia
Yeah diz iz grant car in good shape.........dyno the supra last week 302whp 14psi ....no paint yet but i will be there... Told a few ppl at my job that hav sc's to come to the meet also.......

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
88redma70;1713503 said:
Yeah diz iz grant car in good shape.........dyno the supra last week 302whp 14psi ....no paint yet but i will be there... Told a few ppl at my job that hav sc's to come to the meet also.......
Those are great numbers:thumbup:

Needboost;1713115 said:
cleaned up my engine bay lastnight even tho i dont have a big turbo atleast i can have a shiney engine bay that everyone can look at
Its all good bro, we'll get a JZ in there one day... She was looking good last year so I expect nothing less.

Nghty89;1712798 said:
First come first serve lol

Droid X via Gummyjar 2.5
Wrong :bigun2:Go work on your car, it better be ready...
Chambers;1712706 said:
Will there be any order to where the vehicles will go? Or is it a line them up as them come kinda deal?

Also, I'm planning on being in the area all weekend, so if anyone want to cruise around more I will be ready. :)

Yes they will be parked in a certain order. You know we will be around, you are welcome to hang at my garage bro.

Chambers

Now you know
Sep 9, 2007
Baltimore County, Maryland
applesauce;1713800 said:
...Yes they will be parked in a certain order. You know we will be around, you are welcome to hang at my garage bro.

Ok cool. Thanks!

Update for me, slave cylinder just blew in my car last night... I have a spare unit but dam, have to pull the trans to replace it... I still plan to be down there with my car though!

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
Thats Awsome, I have no classes on Friday so I expect to see you at my garage Mark. Thats where I'll be all day or in Hampton helping The Guru get his car ready.

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
Clutch and flywheel came today, bolts come in tomorrow. Hopefully engine will be in tomorrow night. Still need an R154 rear-bracket. : (

Good luck everyone! lol

sixpatch

Chaser
Feb 13, 2010
Kernersville, NC
:runaway:
:runaway: :runaway:
:runaway: :runaway: :runaway:
:runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway:
:runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway:

(The Tension is Building!!!)

I've set aside tonight to help out the Guru. But tomorrow is going to be reserved for last minute detailing on my car. Ahh the chaos!