May Meet 2011 Toyota Expo

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
Might be driving mine to the meet instead of the MR2... we shall see!

Man I hope we have a good turn out this year. It'll be good to see everyone.

*edited per request, sorry Jordan!*

Last edited:

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
There will be no, I repeat no wrenching on your cars at this event. Please bring your running vehicle, if your car breaks down to or from the expo then yes that's reason for wrenching. But It will be done in ther back of the lot behind the used car building. Not in the front lot...

Drake69

Enjoyin' mah ride...
Aug 24, 2009
Richmond, Virginia, United States
Ok. In talking with Don (D7MSupra), I think we're BOTH going to try to go to this one. I'm planning on bringing my camera again (THIS TIME WORKING RIGHT FOR A CHANGE!!!). Go ahead and put us down at this moment.

Needboost

Mar 2, 2009
danville, virginia
johnnymartens123;1711155 said:
Car is going for paint tom! Hopefully it turns out allright for the meet! I guess I will be ready then haha.

was going to paint mine this week but cant start till next week it sucks.lol

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

i think im going to beable to make it down next weekend

Needboost

Mar 2, 2009
danville, virginia
hey jordan on the front page what is the resgistrartion and payment for? didnt know if i wasnt putting my car in to be judged if in still had to pay or if it was just payment for the meet itself. was just making sure i have everything paid for if i had to.

Last edited:

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
Needboost;1711529 said:
hey jordan on the front page what is the resgistrartion and payment for? didnt know if i wasnt putting my car in to be judged if in still had to pay or if it was just payment for the meet itself. was just making sure i have everything paid for if i had to.

Payment is for judging.

sixpatch

Chaser
Feb 13, 2010
Kernersville, NC
8 Days!! Im so psyched!!! I was out late again last night re-routing vacuum lines and wiring, so that I wont be embarassed to pop the hood at the meet. :cool: it was bad. But not anymore!