May Meet 2011 Toyota Expo

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
may-1.jpg

The time has come again for our MidEast Region Supra Owners meet. As flyer reads MAY28th 12p-5pm 1800 Greenbrier Parkway, Chesapeake VA 23320 followed by a 15 mile cruise to Wild Wings which has become our spot for the past 2 MRSO events.

ALL TOYOTA PARTS 15% OFF on day of meet!!!!!!!

Any other questions please post in the forum for others to learn also...

This post will be updated everyday so please keep up!!! send me a PM letting me know if you want to be put on the list and or enter. Contact me for registration, you will get a copy of your registration form as your reciept for paying.

Paypal is: supedup_1@yahoo.com please send me a PM/email with your info on it when you send paypal.
MAKE:
MODEL:
YEAR:
NAME:
CONTACT#:

Judged classes are best all around for the following:
MK1-MK4 Supra
Truck
Lexus SC, GS, IS, LS Etc.
Celica
HIT LIST:

*Paid and registerd

1) Mark E. *MK3
2) Mark D. Mk4
3) Chase *MK3
4) Joe A. SC4
5) Glenn 80' Cress
6) Grant SC4, MK3
7) Kevin MK3
8) London MK3
9) Adam MK3
10) Ryan MK4
11) Kevin MK4
12 Rasta MK3
13) Charles MK3
14) Ron FC
15) Ryan A. *MK3
16) D7MSupra
17) 91Supran/a
18) Chambers *MK3 1UZ
19) Johnny M. *SC1jz
20) Volvospy
21)Supra_404 MK4
22) David BAAL MK4
23) Johnny 76' *Celica

Last edited:

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
Keep this thread clean for meet related post. Or else my minions will get you:bigun2:, one is a short asian mobster, one carries a TIG welder in his back pocket, and the other... I really dont know what he does but I wouldn't mess with anyone nicknamed "Black Mamba"

There will be no, I repeat no wrenching on your cars at this event. Please bring your running vehicle, if your car breaks down to or from the expo then yes that's reason for wrenching. But It will be done in ther back of the lot behind the used car building. Not in the front lot...

Last edited:

rabrownmk

Apr 13, 2010
Chesapeake
Cant wait for this! Its just around the corner guys! Also, have you posted this on SupraForums? That flyer looks awesome btw.

sixpatch

Chaser
Feb 13, 2010
Kernersville, NC
Should be a great time! There are many hotels of varying cost and quality in the immediate area of the meet location as well. So all of you outta towners let us know if you need some inside info on places to stay. :cool:

sixpatch

Chaser
Feb 13, 2010
Kernersville, NC
Yeah, for catagories it looks like Mr2, Open Toyota (Pre1982), Open Toyota (1982 and Newer) and Open Class (All Makes and Models) have not been posted yet. Rumor has it that Jordan got a visit from the mysterious Black Mamba earlier and will be updating the thread soon. :cool:

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
I'll be there, but it wont be in the supra, just the ol' deuce. And those reconditioned rods were so sexy too.... :, (

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

White Zombie

Feb 1, 2007
Hampton , VA
Black mamba !? Is that a dark twist on the chewy candy called "mamba"?



Haha, I just made the thread dirty .

o1supra

Dec 4, 2010
Hampton VA
UGH Man that sounds like its going to be a great time to bad I'm going to miss it I'll Be in NY that week end. Someone take plenty of pics to post. Dang family reunions lol..

yota8791

Jan 20, 2009
virginia
sounds like its gonna be a blast. we might be down to enjoy the veiw, but wont have my supra agian this year :3d_frown:

MRSUPRA

Apr 11, 2005
Maryland
My supra is running great this year, unfortunately I'm not. I have surgury on the 24th of may, so I dought I can make it. Hopefully this meet gets delayed this year again, then I will have a better chance of coming.