May Meet 2011 Toyota Expo

Needboost

Mar 2, 2009
danville, virginia
wish i could make it guys but i have to work that weekend and i dont believe i can get off. hope the meet goes good and no rain and be 100 degrees like last year.lol. someone needs to have a meet some where down my way sometime i know ome supras have came throught danville before

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
Needboost;1703687 said:
wish i could make it guys but i have to work that weekend and i dont believe i can get off. hope the meet goes good and no rain and be 100 degrees like last year.lol. someone needs to have a meet some where down my way sometime i know ome supras have came throught danville before

dude really? WORK:slap: what's your work# and your supervisors name?

Needboost

Mar 2, 2009
danville, virginia
applesauce;1703805 said:
dude really? WORK:slap: what's your work# and your supervisors name?

haha i just got the job about a month ago dont think he would like me taking a sick day yet.lol helping me pay for the supra i guess its worth it

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

yea i hope im able to get off or them say that they dont need me for that weekend

91supran/a

Offical BAMF!
Dec 10, 2007
Sterling, Virginia, United States
hey man just wanted to pop in and say i will be there with my mk3 im putting in for the day off tomorrow. me and a friend are gonna roll down there for the day.
thanks
ps might have another mk3 who is not a forum member coming along

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
91supran/a;1705623 said:
hey man just wanted to pop in and say i will be there with my mk3 im putting in for the day off tomorrow. me and a friend are gonna roll down there for the day.
thanks
ps might have another mk3 who is not a forum member coming along

Great bring them all. List updated....

rabrownmk;1705048 said:
do WhAt?! I'm gonna have to make a list, lol.

You know I got you brotha!!!

D7MSupra;1704826 said:
804 crew getting ready

I've been waiting to hear from my 804 crew.... Can't wait to see you guys

D7MSupra

Ive Infracted
Apr 6, 2008
Richmond, Virginia, United States
Damn dude.. I just realized that this is on a holiday weekend... The traffics gonna be horrible... Im saddddd :(.. My friend allen(drake69mk3) and i might not be able to attend.. Prayin for it to push back into june now.. Sorry yall.... If maybe we can round up enough extra scratch for a room then we see.. but damn thatll be impossible also..

Last edited:

White Zombie

Feb 1, 2007
Hampton , VA
you should leave 3 hrs early anyway mark, because of your grandpa status driving skills ! lol !
Hey can you see over the wheel of that mk4 anyway ?

JK !!!

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
D7MSupra;1706581 said:
Damn dude.. I just realized that this is on a holiday weekend... The traffics gonna be horrible... Im saddddd :(.. My friend allen(drake69mk3) and i might not be able to attend.. Prayin for it to push back into june now.. Sorry yall.... If maybe we can round up enough extra scratch for a room then we see.. but damn thatll be impossible also..

Totally unexceptable!!! PM me about this situation, So I can fix this.

Davismj711

PA Mountain Supra
I do use a TRD Booster seat Mark, helps me with that over the hood view (JK). My Grandpa status is genuine, I have been one for 2 years now, don't tell anyone. My driving skills have not eroded, however my awareness of my own mortality have increased.

Lets all start networking the various Supra communities, we need that list to grow !!!!