May Meet 2011 Toyota Expo

80's Toy Nut

Jun 13, 2010
Chesapeake, VA
Rob and I will be there with our token MkII. Can't bring both since his still needs more suspension work. But I will probably bring something else Toyota helped out with.

rabrownmk

Apr 13, 2010
Chesapeake
Great meet! I wish there was a bigger turnout, but there were some very nice cars, thanks for doing all the hard work Jordan and Chase, and everyone else behind the scenes to put this together again!

s000pra89T

SuFra TurVo
Apr 18, 2005
VA Beach
Sup guys....great meet and nice to finally put S/N's to faces. IMO, it only gets better from here now. ;)

My boy took a few pics, so I'll get those from him (hopefully soon) and post up. :bigthumb:

Davismj711

PA Mountain Supra
Was great to see everyone again. Many thanks to all of the organizers and sponsors for making this meet all that it was. I am certain we can grow this event each and every year !! To those that made it to the beach to visit Dawn and I, we send our thanks for dropping by, we really enjoyed your visit.

Ryan---->> My PayPal is davismj711@msn.com
Andrew--->> Let me know how the new tranny works out for you.
Seth--->> Thank you for being there, was great to have your work and sponsorship on display.

Thank you Priority Toyota for hosting us again, along with NAPA and Wheel and Rim Repair. Hope we see you all back next year.

Congrats to all of the award winners, and to all that made it there.

Jordan --->> Thanks for taking the time to get me home on straight wheels.

PICS !!!!!!!!

White Zombie

Feb 1, 2007
Hampton , VA
Thank you guys for teaming up at my garage and throwing down some work ! I couldn't have got her ready without your help ! Especially Adam ! Those all nighters are a hell of a thing !

I know the turn out could have been better , we just had a few things going against us this year .
Next year those things will be behind us and the meet will have more room to grow.

It was great to meet all of you , and judge the show , the cars were looking pretty good out there guys . Keep up the good work and bring back some more show stoppers next year !

ghostmkiiiturbo

Aug 27, 2013
Florence, KY
I know this thread is dead. I was just curious to know how the meet went? Also I see that the person arranging the meet has been banned for being a scammer.

Did any of you get scammed. I'm in KY near Cincinnati, OH

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
The first meet went great and we have had one each year since then with varying turnouts. I encourage you to please feel free to join us at the next meet and also check out MRSO on Facebook. :) I'm in Independence, VA for the next two weeks helping on the family farm and completing my turbo upgrade, I'm about an hour from the KY border.

As for Applesauce, I never got scammed. He was my first supra friend in my area and was for years, helping and lending time and parts, until he vanished. I cannot speak for others or their experiences and it saddens me to hear about things that happened.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

ghostmkiiiturbo

Aug 27, 2013
Florence, KY
Sorry to hear about your supra friend vanishing.

I will be at the next meet for sure! Honestly really excited to attend. What Is planned/will be planned?

Dinner? Cruise? Test and tune night? All of those? Is it usually a one day event or an entire weekend? Want to know how many vacation days to keep back for this. Also what month/dates is the next event. I have to put in my vacation days 30-60 days in advance.

Thanks in advance.