LOUISVILLE SUPRA MEET

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Where is that huge car show in KY.... Where they block of the streets and stuff and let the cars drive down the streets? I think hitting that up would be pretty sweet. Sure it's all muscle cars, but I hear there's a little bit of fun out on the highways/interstates afterwards. Just what my uncle tells me. I think it starts with an "S", but I just know it's down south.

Again, I'm wiling to do whatever... Deal's Gap in TN would be kick-ass too.

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
y'know actually bowling green isnt a bad idea.

oct they start their saturday test and tune at beech bend 1/4 track. during the normal season its on tues and friday. there is a dyno nearby as well. its def a thought. but, the guys from indiana would have an extra 1hr or so to drive.

feedback?

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
I got relatives down that way, I could just stay there for the night, maybe the other Hoosiers could too... They got 4-wheelers and like 52345897346 acres to ride on, so I could just do that for a few hours the next day and then head home.

Or we could all chip in for a Super 8 and party all night THEN drive back home.

In other words, I'm down.

'bout halfway between us and the bammers, ain't it?

kysupra

I'm Single
Apr 25, 2005
Lexington, KY
mkiiSupraMan18 said:
Where is that huge car show in KY.... Where they block of the streets and stuff and let the cars drive down the streets? I think hitting that up would be pretty sweet. Sure it's all muscle cars, but I hear there's a little bit of fun out on the highways/interstates afterwards. Just what my uncle tells me. I think it starts with an "S", but I just know it's down south.

Your talking about Somerset. Last I heard that it was mostly Muscle Cars but were getting alot of Imports and Trucks in the to mix as well as late model Stangs and F bodies

Im also up for a Deals Gap run!!!! I just need to get out of here. sounds like it will be a very nice meet.

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
mkiiSupraMan18 said:
Where is that huge car show in KY.... Where they block of the streets and stuff and let the cars drive down the streets? I think it starts with an "S", but I just know it's down south.

Yep its Somerset but thats almost 3 hrs SE of Louisville.

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
Sorry, fellas. Somerset sounds like one hell of a time but I think I'll have to cancel myself out on that joyride. I don't have the funds to drive that far.
I've already called off of work for October 14-15th, so if we can pin down somewhere's a bit closer to Indiana, then I'll be there. Otherwise....
:icon_conf

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
1/4 mile track sounds fun. I've been wanting to see what I would run in a quarter. Where is deals gap at? That sounds like the place. What city is it in so I can mapquest it.................lol

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
Jspec7m88 said:
Sorry, fellas. Somerset sounds like one hell of a time but I think I'll have to cancel myself out on that joyride. I don't have the funds to drive that far.
I've already called off of work for October 14-15th, so if we can pin down somewhere's a bit closer to Indiana, then I'll be there. Otherwise....
:icon_conf

No worries. Bowling Green (1.5 hr south of Louisville) is a stretch.... Kind of long strech but still very likely if Dave can book a Dyno. Somerset & Deals gap will not be happening this meet. Just not logistically feasible to coordinate a meet that far out fro Louisville. Anyone local to that area want to put it together I'll try to be there but not on Oct 14 or 15. :biglaugh:

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
No idea what city it's in, I just remember someone was going to have a meet there last year on CelicaSupra.com but it all just fell to pieces like the day or two before the meet.

I was pissed.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
^ yeah, lol

update: mkIII is running....

gonna pull an all nighter n finish her if I haveta!

*edit*
I havent been this excited since... the last one I got running.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Good luck Mkii. Hope she's purring like a kitten or roaring like a lion in a matter of minutes.....................lol

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
^
sm_photo_missing.jpg

That's it... ends shortly after my hand lol

and it's suprisingly not super annoyingly loud... MDC is just that good I guess