LOUISVILLE SUPRA MEET

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I guess I would rather have track and no dyno. I can dyno here and the guy that runs it is a genius at tuning my car. I don't know about these guys you're talking about. They may not have a clue when it comes to our cars. I've never been on a 1/4 mile track either so I'm kind of excited about gettin on one and seeing if I can run a 15 second quarter.................lol

Rumptis, I'm leaning towards gay like Jspec, but you can always try and see.......;)

Boost Lee, Bowling Green is 241 miles from my house and four hours away. I don't think it can be any further for you. Suck it up and let's make this happen. I don't get to see too many supas other than my wifes. Hopefully alot of people show up........................:x:

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
suprahero said:
I guess I would rather have track and no dyno. I can dyno here and the guy that runs it is a genius at tuning my car. I don't know about these guys you're talking about. They may not have a clue when it comes to our cars. I've never been on a 1/4 mile track either so I'm kind of excited about gettin on one and seeing if I can run a 15 second quarter.................lol

Rumptis, I'm leaning towards gay like Jspec, but you can always try and see.......;)

Yeh, what he said. :p

Wait...?

HEY?! :icon_evil

BTW Dave:
My issue with not being able to build boost off the line...well I think I might have it pinned down a little closer. I put my cutout cover back on so no more running open exhaust.
Obviously this messes with my torque specs being at low rpm's....well, here's the deal.
I can get the tires to spin now...but I don't build ANY boost until they begin spinning.
With my stock turbo & .57 trim, I could build up almost 5-6psi before I even began to spin off the line...So I don't know. I guess that's a clear sign that I need a HSTC now? :(
Oh well.

Last edited:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
So are you going to make it to BG? Don't make me drive to Indiana and get you.....................lol

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
.....:(

Bowling Green is almost completely out of the question for me.
I know you (Jay) are driving pretty damn far...however, I don't have the funds to travel 7 hours, track/dyno, mess around and not be broke for the rest of the month...Especially when I'm in the process right now of trying to take care of my car (550's/Lex AFM/255, etc)....So that's a chunk of cash out of my pocket.

That's like...as far as Chicago for me...:icon_conf, and I had to eat 10 cent Ramen packages and 33 cent burrito's for 2 weeks because I used all my stash for Chi2k6.

:nono:....Damn....that really sucks.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I hate to hear that, and if you can make it to the other site then that's cool with me. I can go dyno if that's what works for the others as well. Just tell me when and where and we'll be there.......................lol

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Change of subject, but just thought I'd post up a pic of living proof of why I put shitty numbers down at Chicago...:x:

I told a few of you about my faulty spark plug wire:naughty: that I had the balls to drive to Chicago, dyno and be a big dummy hoping the whole time I wouldn't get stranded and die.

Here thy is.

Attachments

• Broken Spark Plug Wire.JPG
    Broken Spark Plug Wire.JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 10

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
::hah::

Boost Lee said:
Change of subject, but just thought I'd post up a pic of living proof of why I put shitty numbers down at Chicago...:x:

I told a few of you about my faulty spark plug wire:naughty: that I had the balls to drive to Chicago, dyno and be a big dummy hoping the whole time I wouldn't get stranded and die.

Here thy is.

It happens.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Psshhh....

My crappy turbo crapped out on me today... so look what I got...

GaySpec7m48 can SMB :icon_evil

That ct is for sale... $100, it only smokes like a mutha on Decel.... and from then on out until you kill it. My grandpa was like "What the hell is on fire?!" it was totally worth the 10 qts of oil that leaked out when I didn't have the oil line thingy tightened up all the way and then the 1/2 metric ton of quickdry I had to put down as a result of it. Good times had by all.... good times.

*edit
Oh, here's the pic too... SMB GaySpec

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
mkiiSupraMan18 said:
Psshhh....

My crappy turbo crapped out on me today... so look what I got...

GaySpec7m48 can SMB :icon_evil

That ct is for sale... $100, it only smokes like a mutha on Decel.... and from then on out until you kill it. My grandpa was like "What the hell is on fire?!" it was totally worth the 10 qts of oil that leaked out when I didn't have the oil line thingy tightened up all the way and then the 1/2 metric ton of quickdry I had to put down as a result of it. Good times had by all.... good times.

*edit
Oh, here's the pic too... SMB GaySpec

sm_photo_missing.jpg

WTF?! Okay. I'm confused. The turbo that I gave you, you're telling me that IT was the one that crapped out on you?????????? You better not be saying that, because you know damn well it wasn't smoking or anything fancy like that...considering we took it off AT your house...I thought you told me that you put some other turbo you had on in your attic and was saving the one I gave you for later...?

If not, sorry for the rant. :icon_razz

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
^ You didn't give me the turbo, GaySpec did...

And it's on there at the moment, breathing just fine (aside from some black smoke from not having my o2 sensor hooked up as well as some other codes I haven't gotten around to checking yet as I've only driven it about... 20 miles, probably less.)

It's actually pretty peppy, and if the speedo is right I'll be getting like 132405 mpg.

Now I wanna dyno!

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
mkiiSupraMan18 said:
Boost Lee = Drama Queen

I'm going to eat off your freaking face, woman. :3d_frown:

So I'm still a little unclear on what the EFF'ing turbo crapped on you...It crapped out on you, so you put on a different one or it crapped out on you, but you're still using it and it's pretty "preppy" now. :icon_conf

Me no happy Kaaaaadeeeean (Korean) man. :icon_mad:

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
^ OK, woman...

my original turbo that I didn't get from some burrito eating mo-fo smoked like a mutha so I put the one I got from GaySpec on and now I'm boosting happily ever after.

The other turbo is more of a, "Hey Jon, what can we do w/ this?"

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Oh now we've done resorted to name calling? I love burritos, and now you're making me hungry. Anyone want to make a run for the border?.....................lol