dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
s turbo 87 said:
what about automotion?

they pissed me off.

and id rather dyno on a dynojet.

but come to think of it, rtc uses a DD dyno. hmm. maybe for the sake of being local i'll give automotion another shot. i'll see what they say.

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
Well, whatever type of dynamometer we use, it better be something exact or close to a Supra setup...unlike the damned Mustang Dyno.:icon_evil

Grrrr...I'm never gonna dyno on a Mustang dyno again. Soooo depressing. :3d_frown:

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Yayz, I figured out the prob w/ the stupid 7mgte...... :icon_bigg

Should be in the car and running sometime this week, hopefully. my massive 3x6 exhaust should sound tits too.

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
mkiiSupraMan18 said:
Yayz, I figured out the prob w/ the stupid 7mgte...... :icon_bigg

Should be in the car and running sometime this week, hopefully. my massive 3x6 exhaust should sound tits too.

Yaaaaaay. :icon_surp I wanna come and see this. :love:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Jspec7m88 said:
Yaaaaaay. :icon_surp I wanna come and see this. :love:

I hope we have alot of people show up. I think my wife and I are probably driving the furthest, so all of the local people have no reason not to show up................lol

Have we got any concrete plans yet? Just wondering.

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
its oct 14th for sure. and i'll get us a dyno if i have to build one haha.
a cookout is planned, but if for some reason the weather is kinda blah i had planned on hitting up BW3 or something.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Sounds like a plan................lol

If anyone tries to change the date, their will be consequences and reprocutions.........................:2ar15:

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
suprahero said:
I hope we have alot of people show up. I think my wife and I are probably driving the furthest, so all of the local people have no reason not to show up................lol

No excuses here, SH - I got my kitchen pass for the 15th as soon as it was official. :icon_wink

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
my water pump will be in tomorrow, so I should have this up and running Thursday or so. :icon_bigg

SHOULD... lol

Any help would be greatly appreciated, since Jason has to be gone on his F'n honeymoon or w/e. I told him this thing would have RK before he got back.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Gettin' there...

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
That's a sweet-ass, clean turbo. Where'd you get it from? :D

Jus' Tiddin. I'm proud of you, Matt! You finally gotz a 7Mz, ::w00t::

:NINJA EDIT:
Okay, maybe that's not the donor turbo? The Wastegate looks all poopy. Did you swap it or did you just use one of your other bhg-built CT's sittin around your garage? :icon_surp

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
good job matt!

but, whats up w/ the iron oxide?

and also i have a black coated stock exh mani if you want it. i know i say this now after you drop the motor in haha.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
^ I got an extra I can get coated... this is just for the time being, like before that turbo takes a huge dump all over the place. It'll be pretty much awesome.

Then I'll put a clean purdy one on. Right now I just want this piece to run.

*Super Korean Ninja Burrito Edit*
Knuckle is my dad, we weren't saying ... any racial slurrs or w/e...