Looking for MKIII "SUPRA" Logo file

Mo87NA

1987 7M-GE & 1991 7M-GTE
Mar 31, 2005
Upstate NY
What's up guys?

I'm in the process of ordering a new set of leather covers from Katzkin.com.
I'm in need the the MKIII "Supra" logo to send them in order to have it embroidered on my seats. I did some searching and found a few files, however, I can't really view them. Please let me see what you have.

Also, if you have a couple different options, please post them up so I can see which one I like best. Thanks in advance.

-Mo

Mo87NA

1987 7M-GE & 1991 7M-GTE
Mar 31, 2005
Upstate NY
Thanks Grim. I tried downloading the file and opening it, however, it doesn't seem to be working.

I right-clicked and saved as, however, when I go into my font folder, it doesn't seem to be there.

Is there another program I need to view the file?

-Mo

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
It's a font. You need to open your control panel, open Fonts, install new font, browse to the location you saved it to, select it and install.

Then it displays in any windows program you want to use it in.

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
I have an AI file of the MK3 SUPRA . that should be what they need.

You can download it from my website here. There is 3 files there. an AI (this is a vector, what they would need for the stitch machine or to make a vinyl sticker) a PSD (photoshop) file and a JPEG file. grab them all they should want the AI file.

www.jmdigital.com/supra

This is the jpeg and what I think you are asking for.

supra-mk3.jpg

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Actually, most stitch shops can't take regular files... well, not without charging you an arm and a leg for the file conversion.

If you want the stitch pattern, let me know how big you want it and what machine type / file format they want and I'll send you one.

Mo87NA

1987 7M-GE & 1991 7M-GTE
Mar 31, 2005
Upstate NY
JMDigital and Grim,

Thank you very much. I will download it all and see what they say.

Grim, I'll ask them and let you know. Hopefully it isn't too difficult. Thanks again.

-Mo

Mo87NA

1987 7M-GE & 1991 7M-GTE
Mar 31, 2005
Upstate NY
Those look great Grim. I remember reading through that second link you posted up some time ago. I knew I'd be getting in contact with you sooner or later ;) Thanks again man. I'll send you a PM once they've responded.

-Mo

SupraRon

Supramania Contributor
Jan 2, 2008
Canada
GrimJack;1279867 said:
It's a font. You need to open your control panel, open Fonts, install new font, browse to the location you saved it to, select it and install.

Then it displays in any windows program you want to use it in.

You may also need to unblock the font in the control panel. Right click on the font and select properties. Click unblock and then it will be available in any windows program. See below:

Attachments

• fontunblock.JPG
    fontunblock.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 5

radiod

Supramania Contributor
Dec 13, 2007
Abbotsford, BC
Wow! Downloaded, saved, installed, and backed up! Real nice work GrimJack! Sending this to a few buddies too :D