little cartoon cars?

Troyota

I Love What You Do For Me
Jul 28, 2005
Roswell NM
I don't know about Bewbs...but I've got a hot piece of ass on the hood of a classic Toyota.

930768272_l.jpg

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
Dimman said:
Thanks. Gotta go put on some white sawblades and jack the height up a bunch...

I believe I made one with white sawblades already, you can copy and paste those on chadmkiii's, and raise it a bit by emilimating one row of black pixels from under the body...

Of course that's if your car is targa with a blue interior, but then again you can lift an interior from another car...

googooflexy

Feb 14, 2008
Rock Hill, SC
www.cardomain.com
srry bout the old-ass bump, but ima jump in here...yall should try out pixelcarlife.com
its an online rpg with pixel cars...i was really into these things before i could drive REAL cars lol, so i wasted alot of time on them (hence the sig)

Edit: you have to have alot of free time. seriouly...plus its kinda korny messin around with pixel cars. some ppl consider it childish :p

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
That's where I got the base; pixelcarlife, but it was seriously inaccurate...

the front bumper had an 87 style lower grille, but no upper grille at all. Also the front was round, and the foglights were triangular. There was no side trim, and the taillights were also innacurrate. Every car looked realistic, except the MKIII Supra, so it made me wonder...