Fuzz A70 7M
ArmyAstro SC300 2JZGTE 800 WHP APU
Steve__II SC300 2JZ-NA-T 450 WHP APU
LilRedSupra A70 2JZGTE 800WHP APU

armyastro

full body shave t04 mk3
Sep 16, 2005
radcliff ky
ok you twisted my arm, i will bring the beast out this year, this time new turbo and no spun bearing (yet) so i wont be knocking and smoking and hitting 664hp in the process hehe. i should be able tho pop 1000hp :eek:wned::thumbup:

Last edited:

Bahamut

May 13, 2005
Louisville, KY
I knew this was going to happen when i was on vacation. Lame.
Guess there is always next year.
Post up pictures and i'll just shop myself in.

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
I have one local guy for sure that will be tagging along. He has an Eclipse.....lol I know, I know it ain't a Supra. but he wants to run on the dyno if it is AWD. Might have another Supra coming from the Nashville area. I have talked to him and he is rather interested in convoying with me.

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
Unfortunately its Not an AWD Dyno. Makes for a nicer trip when you caravan up in a group tho. As for meeting place thought we would just meet there. Any one can LMK if you want to meet off Blankenbaker Pkwy & follow me to the Dyno if you want. Yea we plan to grab dinner after the Dyno but place is TBD.

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
I will need to meet up with you. Since it isn't an AWD dyno, I won't have to worry about driving slowly for the Eclipse to keep up. Now it should just be me and Brandon ( can't remember his sn on here. ) I plan to leave around 730ish. That should put us there around 11 since it is a 3.5 hour drive according to google.....We might get there a few minutes earlier.:evil2:

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
Thats 11 am Central time correct? We are on Eastern time. No problem, I can meet you guys in Louisville off I-1265E/841 (Gene Snyder) Exit 19 (Billtown Rd) Turn Rt & I will be 1/4 mile on right in parking lot of Evangel World Prayer Center @ 10 am EST. LMK if anyone else wants to meet us there. The Dyno is about 40 min drive from there. Keep in mind weekend Road repair may set you back a bit.

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
I vote to make it easier on everyone, and look alot cooler, have everyone meet there and then we can convoy over there. Imagine the looks we will be getting with all of us driving down the street, a few MK3s, and a few SC300s. I think that would be bad ass.

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
Ok so some things have changed and I'm not sure the Supra will be up for this 3.5 hour drive. The AFR is so fucked up right now. Not to mention that I can't seem to get in touch with the other guy that is wanting to go.

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
Zurud- Yea bring out the S13. Greg is talking to a friend of is about driving his R33. 91Supra hope you get it worked out.

Anyone know where to get race gas in Louisville area other then Ohio Valley?

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
the only way i can get it worked out is if i can get my hands on an SAFC. but if i do decide to bring it then i will have some parts to bring if people want to buy them. I have
T70 turbo
tubular manifold
XS power wastegate
v band 3" DP
Titan Cam Gears
stainless sparkplug galley cover
APR FMIC
ct26 stock. needs a rebuild
Tokico blues, with Race Dynamics lowering springs and brand new pillow mounts
another set of springs ( unknown kind ) but would guess at lowering springs.

If anyone wants any of this feel free to let me know by Friday. This way if I am coming, then I can box it all up and bring it along.

Fuzz420

Are U Here 2 take My Baby
Steve_N;1630067 said:
Zurud- Yea bring out the S13. Greg is talking to a friend of is about driving his R33. 91Supra hope you get it worked out.

Anyone know where to get race gas in Louisville area other then Ohio Valley?

Try Houchin's
3337 Taylorsville Rd
Louisville, KY 40205-3103
(502) 458-6445

I got some there last summer or early this summer i cant remember exactly b/c its been so long

boostcraver

Mar 13, 2010
Louisville, KY
I'm coming for sure but will not be able to hook up with everyone till a little later. Gonna talk to my buddy Mike with the 2 tone blue car and firm up with him if he's coming or not. Last I knew, he was same as me, working and coming later. Can I run my suburban on the dyno, Steve? JK;) Also gonna bring lotsa pics of my car on my phone. shame I can't bring the car itself! Damn BHG...