Kyana Meet?

IndyMK3

I Hate Godzilla Too!!!!
May 15, 2008
Indianapolis, Indiana
I asked steve the other day via pm... he said he didnt want to have to organize everything this year..... which i totally understand ..... with such short notice it might be a saturday event where we all meet up go for a cruise and bbq..... getting people to dyno has always been a problem especially with short notice, unless you know a few others (non supra owners) who would commit... just my .02. Id be down to drive south and may bring a few local mk3 guys with....

Indy

supraman502

not lazy, just dont care
Apr 8, 2005
louisville, KY
I was thinking like a late sat afternoon, maybe meet up somewhere, go get some grub, then hit the local car scene......
Possibly a few weeks from now

IndyMK3

I Hate Godzilla Too!!!!
May 15, 2008
Indianapolis, Indiana
well as of right now only one supra guy from Indy has a running car... well two but matt has left to go on tour with some bands... jeffs blue car is down still, ben has RK, nate doesnt live in the state anymore, Im in ohio about to finish my car... ill ask around and see if anyone wants to make the trip down from here.....

supraman502

not lazy, just dont care
Apr 8, 2005
louisville, KY
IndyMK3;1619743 said:
well as of right now only one supra guy from Indy has a running car... well two but matt has left to go on tour with some bands... jeffs blue car is down still, ben has RK, nate doesnt live in the state anymore, Im in ohio about to finish my car... ill ask around and see if anyone wants to make the trip down from here.....

Tell this ben guy I've got a fresh jdm motor for 500.00! lol
I know atleast 5 local mk3's that are dying for a meet, I'll try to put something together and post it up.

boostcraver

Mar 13, 2010
Louisville, KY
Hey Chris, if you've still got that motor let me know. Even better if you've got a good r154 to go with it. I BHG'd the other day, so I decided its time to do a full on build and get it painted while the motor is out. BTW, I'd be down for a meet and greet. Just let me know when it is. Prolly won't be able to bring the car though :-(

supraman502

not lazy, just dont care
Apr 8, 2005
louisville, KY
boostcraver;1619912 said:
Hey Chris, if you've still got that motor let me know. Even better if you've got a good r154 to go with it. I BHG'd the other day, so I decided its time to do a full on build and get it painted while the motor is out. BTW, I'd be down for a meet and greet. Just let me know when it is. Prolly won't be able to bring the car though :-(

I've still got it, I was just gonna let it sit until I found a buyer or a nice shell to put it in.
I might have a good r154, I've got a guy wanting to trade me for a spare auto tranny I've got

StiCk3

Apr 25, 2009
->IN<-
it may be a helluva long shot, but i MAY be able to go down...need a few things to line up first, won't be able to race this year but it's possible.

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
I would be coming for show also. No chance in hell of racing with this one. She has the power and can put it down but I'm not up for towing it that far home. I have to remember that it is a 7M still....lol

speedgilligan

UL Mechanical Engineering
Jul 2, 2009
Louisville, KY
i wouldn't mind taking part in some sort of meet and greet cookout event. My car is finally running and driving just about 100% so any Saturday afternoon or something like that could work.

jksmith

Sep 11, 2009
Indianapolis
IndyMK3;1619743 said:

if i can get it finished, i could let Jeff borrow his old one to make the trip :)

boostcraver

Mar 13, 2010
Louisville, KY
supraman502;1620038 said:
I've still got it, I was just gonna let it sit until I found a buyer or a nice shell to put it in.
I might have a good r154, I've got a guy wanting to trade me for a spare auto tranny I've got

Is there a possibility that he might be interested in trading me straight up for mine? If he wants an auto, I'm not reusing it so it will just be sitting around gathering dust:) I'm gonna be needin that engine I think... mine gettin ready to come out soon...

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
I need to get mine tuned as soon as possible! Running great when it is cold but when all warmed up and running for a few, she sounds like shit and runs even worse.

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

So what are we looking at here? the 9th or the 16th? Would be great to know since mine needs some brakes ( I think ). Not to mention the later the better for me since I just quit smoking this past Thursday night. So, I am hurting rather bad. A long road trip this early in my quitting is not the best idea since that is when I mainly smoke a ton.

ben42391

Aug 20, 2009
Greenwood
Hey I may be interested in that JDM Motor if I can get some money together other than that I would be down to drive or ride with someone