Kyana Meet?

supraman502

not lazy, just dont care
Apr 8, 2005
louisville, KY
ben42391;1623998 said:
Hey I may be interested in that JDM Motor if I can get some money together other than that I would be down to drive or ride with someone

just sold it like 30 min ago, I might be picking one up in chicago with a good motor though

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
I have been debating on whether or not I should sell mine. I wouldn't even consider anything less then 10k for mine with all the performance stuff on it.

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
/\ I hear ya. I don't think I would let it go for less.

supraman502;1623885 said:
what about oct 9th or 16th?

This Sat Oct 9th works great for me if others need farther out then Sat 23rd will also work. Those are the only Sat I can make it in Oct. Other then that Im open any Sunday. Do you plan on setting up Dyno runs. If so & we get a good deal Ill be up for it.

o

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
Do we have any date and place yet? I start my CDL training on the 18th so....plus the weekend after the 9th I will be moving all of our crap in here.

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
I would love to get to this one since it will be the last one this car sees until the spring of 2012. It will be garaged all winter and then with the updates and body work that is going to be getting done, between trucking and spending some of my free time with my girls, I won't be bringing it back out until after the body shaving ( full trim shave ), body kit, and wing install as well as a full respray. Plus wheels, audio system, and most of the interior will be completely redone.

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Guys, I'm quite happy to see some activity happening in here. :)

I know, it's been a while since I've shown my face - Just been very busy with things.

(On a side note, I'm looking for a 7M-T longblock and AT if you're willing to W&D or have no use for it)

This is definitely short notice for me as my work schedule and work load has doubled since this time last year.
If you decide on the 23rd, I will not be making an appearance, unfortunately. (I've got a Riley Kids Car Show I'm running/helping with that day).

The 30th... I could probably swing.

I'm not on here as much as I used to be (I'll try to change that), but once it's decided - Someone shoot me a text and let me know! :)

Jeff

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
Yeah the 30th is doable, but will be cutting it close since I would have to get home on Friday from my CDL class on the other side of Nashville ( about an hour and 20 minutes from here ), and then I have to wash the baby, dry her, and give her a good once over to make sure she is good for the trip and a show the next morning. So I would be tired as all hell. Do we even have a location for this? Since I am coming from Clarksville TN a place would be super handy.

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
Hey Jeff- Long Time no see. I thought you sold your Supra, or did you get another one?

Chris- Whats word on Dyno runs locations, Shelbyville again or lawerenceburg? I ran into issues with guy in Clarksville last yr on rates & such. Hes Kinda Pre-madonna type IMOP. Would love to get solid #'s before I put her to sleep for winter & group discount would be great.

Remember the 30th is Halloween eve & social types will have parties to go to but not me I must work.

Anyway time draws near. Hope you post an Itinerary & date (s) ASAP Chris

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
Yeah a nice number set up would be great to know since mine will be garaged getting updated for almost 2 years. Don't know about who you talked to here in Clarksville. I just got here from Germany on Aug 19th so....

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
So I guess we are not going to be doing a meet on the 9th. If nothing happens in the next week or so then I won't be making it. Mine will be garaged by the end of the month and on jack stands to refurb the entire suspension.

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
Enough waiting!! lets get down to Business & have a SUPRA MEET!!!!!

I talked with Lee & reserved the Dyno for Sat Oct 23rd. We get 3 pulls with A/F for $50 CASH thats with 4-9 cars. If we get 10+ cars price shoots down to $30.00 CASH

All that are down post the Hell up so I can lock this mother in!!

When:
Sat 10/23/10 11am-

Where:
Blankenship Performance
1014 Mount Vernon Dr.
Shelbyville, Ky 40065
502-548-6318

Last edited:

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
Please let me know if there is more then just me and you showing?! If there is more then just us then I am leaving here around 7am to get there. After this long ass drive someone owes me lunch....dollar menu