Kyana Meet?

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
Well, since I don't have a chase car ( Brandon the guy that was supposed to come with his Supra has to work ) I won't be heading out that way. I am not making a 3.5 hour trip with noone chasing. As for the parts for sale above, the T70, manifold, wastegate, DP, Tokicos with lowering springs, are all sold. Thanks for the purchase. All are going to one person. Picking it up on Sunday.

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
Well it was a Fantastic Day, Great weather,Drink ,snacks, High power Performance cars, Dyno. But wait, No Supras!! Then there was 1 then 3 & an SC300 & thats it. What the hell? way to represent people. It was just dbSupra, My son in his SC300 NA-T, Chris W & Andy. Any way we had fun & made the best of it. On to pics.

p1632036_1.jpg

p1632036_2.jpg

p1632036_3.jpg

My New Look

p1632036_4.jpg

p1632036_5.jpg

p1632036_6.jpg

IndyMK3

I Hate Godzilla Too!!!!
May 15, 2008
Indianapolis, Indiana
sry steve about not making it this year! I have been without internet for over the past month and didnt even know this was going down... next year im going to make it... mark my words lol

boostcraver

Mar 13, 2010
Louisville, KY
p1632768_1.jpg

Damn! What the hell is that thing, a GT1000R?! LOL! I thought the t70 I just bought was big, but that turbo makes it look puny. Wish I could have been there, but I had to pay the bills before I could go have fun. Damn job:(

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Steve, Sorry brotha - I would've loved to have made it and drug some of the Indy crew down but I threw out my RSVP when you guys decided on the 23rd (had a car show to run).

Lets do some serious planning ahead of time before the meet for next year. I'd love to be involved.

Jeff

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
/\ No problem- I usually wait for the 1st week of Nov. Supraman502(Chris R.)Meaning well decided to put this together since I bowed out of it initially. He got the ball rolling for an Oct. date & then went AWOL leaving everyone with ?s on when the actual date was, events etc. Since I know Lee the owner of the Dyno I called him to check his availability for Oct & 23rd was it. I was leaving the rest of the planning up to Chris but he replied that he sold his Supra & was out. At that time didnt leave much room to plan anything but Dyno day. I expected much better showing from local Supra owners. I understand Boostcraver having to work but he was on the phone with me on his way out but things were wrapping up. I should officially mark him as attending. Anyway was not a waste of my day & great to see Chris W throwing out 900 RWHP through an TT A340 auto tranny He built up himself. Good Stuff

boostcraver

Mar 13, 2010
Louisville, KY
Steve_N;1633226 said:
/\ No problem- I usually wait for the 1st week of Nov. Supraman502(Chris R.)Meaning well decided to put this together since I bowed out of it initially. He got the ball rolling for an Oct. date & then went AWOL leaving everyone with ?s on when the actual date was, events etc. Since I know Lee the owner of the Dyno I called him to check his availability for Oct & 23rd was it. I was leaving the rest of the planning up to Chris but he replied that he sold his Supra & was out. At that time didnt leave much room to plan anything but Dyno day. I expected much better showing from local Supra owners. I understand Boostcraver having to work but he was on the phone with me on his way out but things were wrapping up. I should officially mark him as attending. Anyway was not a waste of my day & great to see Chris W throwing out 900 RWHP through an TT A340 auto tranny He built up himself. Good Stuff

There's always next time, Steve. Maybe then I will be able to bring my self AND my car:) Then again, it is a Supra... Also thanks to Jim (91Supra313) for the awesome turbo setup and shocks/springs. Looking very much forward to getting this beast running and driving again with some new found power and handling!