KY meet dyno

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
i need to know how many people would like to dyno at the meet on the 10th.

how many people will determine if a second person comes to help with the dyno, what time we need to start, and what pricing will be.

please let me know if you have interest, or if you just want to watch. for the people i dont hear from i'll have to send out pm's. help a brotha out here :1zhelp:

also, anyone that wants to tune i'll help out. ive tuned several afc cars, and have been starting to do maftpros as well.

1. steve_n
2. st2b
3. supraguru05
4. fuzz420
5. fuzz bud s10
6. armandoP
7. boostlee
8. element bro nsx
9. zurud
10. supraman502 (maybe)

i have not heard from these people. if your name is here, please let me know if you want to dyno or not. even if its a maybe, that would be helpful to know. thanks!

88ttargajason
Ofnarcr4
SteveJ
Supramk3man
Toostand

Last edited:

supraguru05

Offical SM Expert: Suspension & Vehicle Dynamic
SM Expert
Dec 16, 2005
louisville ky
i plan on running on the dyno just to make sure the engine is running ok, hopefully i can fix my oil cooler leaks by then

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
thanks for the replies- 2 more people and we can get a 2nd person to help w/ the dyno operation! this means quicker in and out, and cheaper!

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
fuzz, marked you and bud down!

element- are they in ky?

thats 5 people! we now have a second person at the dyno. keep them coming!

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
I may dyno just for fun...but don't plan to set any records...yet. :biglaugh: Haha
I'll let you know, for sure, Dave...once I get another turbo on here.

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
ok sounds good.

if everyone can let me know even if they DONT want to dyno. im sending out pm's to everyone i dont hear from thats on the rsvp.

st2b

Banned
Sep 15, 2006
Versailles (Lex) Ky
www.myspace.com
So it will be 50 flat for the dyno? How many pulls will it be? I know an auto n/a on the dyno is nothing special, but it's just one of my things. Tuning will be more or less than regular pulls? Get as much info as possible and I will update the front page of the KY meet thread.

-Matt

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
how many pulls you do is negotiable. if someone just wants one, or if they want 5. price will be accordingly. tuning doesnt cost anything.

what im trying to do is get confirmed how many want to dyno, and maybe just rent by the hour on the dyno. it will be cheaper that way.

good deal armando, adding you to the list :)

btw, if anyone "thinks" they might dyno, you can say that too

ArmandoP

Supramania Contributor
Nov 4, 2006
Indianoplace
maybe Jaff can drive my scion and we can all be wowed at the massive 80 or so front wheel horsepower. You guys dont know what power is until youve seen the Xb flex its 3 and a half inches of dangling fury.

ArmandoP

Supramania Contributor
Nov 4, 2006
Indianoplace
I want to get this thing boostleak tested before I go down there though. wanna help? or, I should say, can I borrow a boost leak tester? hehe

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
I built a good one acouple years ago...but after I moved, I can't find it now.
:icon_conf

We'll just build one...No biggie

st2b

Banned
Sep 15, 2006
Versailles (Lex) Ky
www.myspace.com
MDCmotorsports said:
I want to, but the car is being a real major PITA going back together right at the moment. Either way I'll be there, just don't feel like dynoing the lexuass again.

Were you the guy who ran the black 2jz-ge lexus last year in Ky?

Anyway, I'm planning to add names from the dyno list to the front page of the Supra meet thread, and times once they are avail. I'll yahoo maps both locations today so it's as easy as a click for some of the lazy ones.

-Matt