KY meet dyno

Fuzz420

Are U Here 2 take My Baby
Last last minute cancellation, i talked with my buddy hes been having issues with his truck, just like every one elses, projects are projects, and they have there kinks, but im about 90% sure hes not gonna be dynoing his truck, ill talk to him in the morning to see what he's decided. He may bring one of his other cars for shits and giggles since the dyno price is outststanding. I myself will still dyno, still gotta represent that n/a powah!!!!

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
Fuzz, you should post up your dyno sheets, that torque was very impressive for an NA.

If anyone asks, I can vouch for you that you did that dyno in fourth gear too :)

armyastro

full body shave t04 mk3
Sep 16, 2005
radcliff ky
well here is mine..not bad for what i have done.. next year will be 116 octane and 30+psi lol:evil2:

Attachments

• suprameet nov 10 2007  (24).jpg
    suprameet nov 10 2007 (24).jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 9

boosted17

Jun 5, 2005
Florence, KY
Here is mine JIC you didn't see it on the other post.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

I am not sure why my car is not running rich. I have lex afm and the pte 560's.
with the walboro pump too.

suprafanatic

May 25, 2007
Greenwood, IN
i wasnt very happy with how all the dyno'ing turned out..alot of the dyno runs were screwy.. took them forever to get mine hooked up right, then the first reading said 900lbs of torque, second run said like 580lbs of torque, then went down to 120 lbs of torque..the RPM's were never right, air fuel was deffinitly inacurate on my reading. i never got a accurate reading and still had to pay :S... i was happier with the mustang dyno in chicago. with the mods i have with the 60-1 i should be between 300-400 somewhere for both HP and torque.

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
nathan-

sorry to hear you arent happy. i helped best i could getting a good reading. the torque is measured based on rpm signal. since they were having a problem with the pickup, thats why your torque was all screwed up.

he didnt charge you for any of the runs that werent a clean reading, and i was under the impression it finally started working correctly.

why do you think the a/f was inaccurate?

suprafanatic

May 25, 2007
Greenwood, IN
ya it did start geting closer to what it should be putting down. i prolly should have done another run but the car was really hot anyway so wouldnt have been worth it.. it said i had a pretty much perfect a/f reading.. my car is obviously running very very rich..lol as seen while driving.. my car is back firing and shooting flames out.. jeff was the lucky one to get to watch that happen. he said it shot out a flame that lasted for about 5 seconds..but as far as the reading it finaly gave me im like 99% sure it still wasnt quite there.. guess its just my bad luck..lol .. im not trying to say its a bad dyno or say they didnt know what they were doing.. i guess i was just frustrated cause i drove that far to dyno and didnt get anything out of it. o well.

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
could you post your sheet? i only glanced at it on the monitor.

also, as many runs as you did back to back i should have said something. that many runs that close together it was probably starting to heat soak and be down on power. how much boost were you running anyway?