killed by a Ferrari 430 Spider hahaha

88guy

use to go 280KMH :(
Jun 13, 2009
Victoria BC Canada
Well to say it lightly i got totally killed.....and i didnt even start the fight hahah.

Driving down the highway here in good old victoria(Canada) and well i was late picking up the girl so i was moving at a fair rate down the #17 and i was ducking a waiving out of traffic like a 16 year old who just got his licence. I pull out to pass a bus and on the other side of this bus...BAM!!!..Ferrari 430 Spider. As i pulled my jaw up off the floor and rolled by at close to 90mhp speed limit is 50.....:icon_razz ... about 3-5 seconds later i hear this noise( i have the top off) come from behind me, it sounded like a god damn F18 going by me like i was standing still......it takes me a good 30 seconds to stop giggling like a little boy. And by the time i do the lights in front of me had turned red.....and sitting there was that god damn Ferrari lol. He looks over at me and says "Nice car i use to have one when i was high school, Do they still move like they use to" (revs his engine). "I say it moves good enough for me" We look forward..... i know im about to to die...but i just want to hear that Ferrari again. So i time the light beatifully and jump ahead by a car or 2.....and then..well... There was a flash of red and holy crap there goes the Ferrai. sorry for writing a novel. It was just unreal. We dont see cars like this around where i live.

88guy

Jun 13, 2009
Victoria BC Canada
hahaha i should have seen that coming.....wish i had vin diesel beside me to say "smoke'm"......but theres no way my almost stock mkIII could have won hahaha

fixitman04

fixer of all things !!
Sep 18, 2008
north dakota
lol, it sound a lot like me and the damn viper here in town, i get killed by him every chance i get....i know i cannot beat him, but it sure is fun getting killed.

88guy

Jun 13, 2009
Victoria BC Canada
fixitman04;1345812 said:
lol, it sound a lot like me and the damn viper here in town, i get killed by him every chance i get....i know i cannot beat him, but it sure is fun getting killed.

Great fun sometimes isnt it hahaha!

RacerXJ220

Interdimensional
Mar 30, 2005
Abalama
fixitman04;1345819 said:
you have obviously never heard a viper at full throttle... it is a priceless sound:love:

Yes, I have. A Mustang GT with proper exhaust sounds better IMO.

91TURBOSUPRA

Apr 2, 2005
ct
lol once you hear v-tec you will never want to go back............to v tec...lol
i rarely get good runs on the highway.... the only time i see fast cars is when im in traffic or when im not driving the supra...lol

Turbo Drifter

Dec 8, 2005
Surrey, BC Canada
Damn sounds fun, would love to line up against one of those. All I get when I have the Supra on the road is guys in there work trucks revving on me or Cobault SS's. In the G35 though I see all the cars I would love to run in the Supra :(

88guy

Jun 13, 2009
Victoria BC Canada
Jayhall;1346403 said:
should have rammed him off the road. Just for laughs

That did cross my mind for a second......then i realized that car is worth more then i make in like.....8 years..something like that

smokemkevo

May 28, 2009
never seen a ferrari. lol

but when u at the traffic lights around here, their is mostly vtec, n chevy cavs. lol

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Turbo Drifter;1346118 said:
Damn sounds fun, would love to line up against one of those. All I get when I have the Supra on the road is guys in there work trucks revving on me or Cobault SS's. In the G35 though I see all the cars I would love to run in the Supra :(
Easy fix! Sell the G35. :D

jdma70

eat my boost
Jul 10, 2005
NC
nice kill... well, nice kill he got on u. i never ever raced a ferrari in any of my supras, but i did race a stock early model viper. it was the ones with the 3 spoke wavy rims and side exhaust. i got him bad too haha. that was with my 3rd mk3 supra that had a 60trim and moderate fuel upgrades at 18 pounds. man i miss supras...

88guy

Jun 13, 2009
Victoria BC Canada
jdma70;1347254 said:
nice kill... well, nice kill he got on u. i never ever raced a ferrari in any of my supras, but i did race a stock early model viper. it was the ones with the 3 spoke wavy rims and side exhaust. i got him bad too haha. that was with my 3rd mk3 supra that had a 60trim and moderate fuel upgrades at 18 pounds. man i miss supras...

I totally enjoyed myself. Nothing like toying with a supercar!!!!!