Status
Not open for further replies.

Cycoclown

SHAAWING!!!
Jan 18, 2008
Vacaville, CA
www.myspace.com
This whole thing made my day then KILLED my day

So im dring down a 4 lane street and approach this stop light, Typical hot blonde in a new black Mustang GT. it pretty much had Intake and exhaust and she start jabbing the throttle at around 30 miles an hour, (at this point im like LETS PLAY:evil2:)

So i open my cutout and i get in to boost. she floors it and starts pulling and as soon as i hit 7 pounds i walk her clean and clear no way she was gonna pull ahead.

Heres where it gets nasty. so i approach the next stoplight i see (or at least i thought it was the same mustang) but NO. so lights green and i take off like a bat out of hell. then i hear the most haunting supercharger ive ever heard! fuckin COBRA FLYS by me. I had no chance in hell! he had to be pushin 600+ to the wheels.

Last edited:

03bamaGT

Sep 20, 2008
Bham
Haha...they were rolling together yo...setting you up for a FAIL.

jk...good kill though. Good death as well.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
NewGen;1166084 said:
lol! You didnt no? Autometer sells a guage that goes into your A piller that reads horsepower as they fly by.

Very nice!

Maybe he sleeps better at night thinking the car had six hundred plus instead of four hundred and fifty. You can't mess with a man's sleep.

Duane, don't think for a second that it wouldn't have smoked you too.........:biglaugh:

03bamaGT

Sep 20, 2008
Bham
rtrdpenguin;1166079 said:
He could have talked to the dude afterwards :dunno: 03/04 Cobras can make 600 to the wheels with very minor mods so a lot of them are around that range. Maybe it was guess? :dunno:

Not with minor mods...it requires a little more to get to the 600+ mark. Most bolt on tune Cobra's are in the 450-500 range.

Yblegal91t

it finally runs!
Apr 22, 2006
C1 outer
well regardless. He wasnt going to even try to race him. It's a good move you backed off and didnt do a river flyby like some would

03bamaGT

Sep 20, 2008
Bham
rtrdpenguin;1166214 said:
Can't they make 600 with a ported stock S/C and boltons? Maybe I'm just crazy and don't know what I'm talking about :runaway:

600 is pushing it for the stock blower...Stage V port job and full bolt ons with a tune will get you close...maybe 550ish max. Most guys that want 600+ out of a Terminator go with a new twin roots style blower instead of the Eaton M112 that is on it. Most go with a KenneBell twin screw blower...which with the supporting mods will be over 600RWHP safely.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
suprahero;1166096 said:
Very nice!

Maybe he sleeps better at night thinking the car had six hundred plus instead of four hundred and fifty. You can't mess with a man's sleep.

Duane, don't think for a second that it wouldn't have smoked you too.........:biglaugh:

LOL I would let the guy think he is winning but then press the gas pedal a 1/2" ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.