Just when you think it can't get any worse...............

Rajunz

Fast Coonass
Apr 5, 2005
Austin, Texas USA
www.cardomain.com
I for one am always supporting members when they want their cars to be different, but this looks like total crap, who designs this stuff? Who in their right mind thinks this looks good in any way, shape or form? Please stop the madness...............:gotrice:

71_1.JPG

ec_12.JPG

87_12.JPG

3b_1.JPG

f9_1.JPG

Rajunz

Fast Coonass
Apr 5, 2005
Austin, Texas USA
www.cardomain.com
None of the vents even follow the body lines, almost like they just glued a bunch of parts together and didn't even align them.

I sure hope I don't see this crap on any of the cars on here..............

and what is up with that giant ass rear bumber on every one of their kits?

ValgeKotkas

Supramania Contributor
Apr 14, 2006
Over the pond
Looks like the car is snapped in a half... The stock MKIII is wide enought... maybe like a LITTLE in the back would've been super from the factory... but...happens ;)

spoolme

supra4umsfreak
May 9, 2005
Roswell, NM
the front fenders if bought could be modified by oneself to look better. take out the vent and for the back aswell and also shave off part of the back so its not to big where the tail lights are so its not like 5" from the tail light to the end of the rear 1/4 panel or whatever.
the sideskirts are horrible and the rear bumper is too.
but the rest is a good base start for someone that would like to improve upon something and make something of their own.

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
God that's tacky! Look at the fuel door... Yuck. It kinda reminds me of one of the Mustang's factory body kits (rousch, saleen, can remember which). That spoiler is def ghey looking too. Look at the side trim, it looks like half of it fell off from where the body kit covers it up! :weak:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I felt a little bit of me die inside when I saw those pics...........................:3d_frown:

Rajunz, I thought we were tight. You had to bring this here on my happy place. I probably won't sleep good tonight now. Everytime I close my eyes, I'll picture that that...........whatever it is..................:biglaugh: