Just wanted to say what everyone is thinking...

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
lol, i get text message update about what parts Adam has got

as for what im thinking, well I dont know what i was thinking before I read the "special brownies" at the top, But now Im thinking about how luckey I am to live in BC and be able to go get myself a pre cooked batch of 16 "special cookies" for $60 (CDN, so thats like $2.30 USD)

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
I was just thinking that I'm going to be 100% debt free in 28 pay days (finally!), just in time for Xmas next year!!!!!! :boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies:

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
I'm currently thinking about finding the wanker that was in the Mercedes with the ugly-ass chromies behind me this morning and punching him in the fucking face.

Idiot rode the back of my car for about 10km, so close I couldn't even see his headlights. Brake checking did nothing - it in fact made him drive closer!!!!!

If I didn't have a show and shine this weekend, I would have brake checked him in a big way and made him pay up for a full respray.

Argh - I swear people get their licenses out of a fucking cereal box!

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
LilMissMkIII;1451632 said:
Argh - I swear people get their licenses out of a fucking cereal box!

I wish I knew that, would have saved me alot of time and money that I wasted down at the Motor Vehicle Branch.

Im not gunna lie, show and shine or not, I would have had that fancy emblem planted right into the rear bumper, got out and said "oh sorry I saw a kitten on the road, or something that made me have to stop"