Just wanted to say what everyone is thinking...

dusthead

C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKERRRRR
Aug 10, 2009
New London, CT
how can anyone sell parts and make some $$ as long as honestabe is around??? hahaha

:: badpcday ::

that dude has everything! oh...thanks adam for those parts btw.....

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
I'm just thinking that I hope it doesn't rain tomorrow so I can finish painting the frame on my Pickup, paint the new gas tank, run new gas lines, and weld a spot on the frame. Fun, eh?

(I took a personal day, it better not fucking rain!)

dusthead

C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKERRRRR
Aug 10, 2009
New London, CT
i was just thinking that i think i like the idea of a "i was just thinking..." thread...i think that's pretty cool.

but now that someone mentioned brownies...i was originally thinking of chips and salsa but now its the combination of them....ehhh!

oh and that i need a sig pic....anyone?

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
dusthead;1449311 said:
how can anyone sell parts and make some $$ as long as honestabe is around??? hahaha

:: badpcday ::

that dude has everything! oh...thanks adam for those parts btw.....

Kangae;1449318 said:
Yeah he is a great guy, I got some parts from him a few weeks ago. Who needs auto parts stores?

airhead04;1449425 said:
^^^LMAO

He is a really good guy.

:icon_bigg Thanks fella's, I aim to please. So long as I'm making a profit I'm happy. Hell, with my parts cars once I make my money back everything is pure profit so even if I make a dollar I'm still happy, hence why I price the parts so good. I don't have everything, although I do still have a few parts left over that I pulled from the parts car before it went away today (pre-89 tail lights, thinking of just keeping them for myself) and the brake booster. I won't be getting another parts car for quite a while now, my Supra needs some loving attention.