sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
uhhh... yeah, about helping tonight.

i just got done working on my friends shit box 88 crx... and doing the valve cover gasket on my car.

and im pretty sure you were pretty busy too. call me tomorrow or something if you get a chance.

ihiryu

Jul 12, 2008
TX
I'd buy a steel set from ya at that price. Like seriously, like I want them right now, seriously lol

4U2QUIK

1UZFE SWAP DUDE!!!
Rennat;1448934 said:
uhhh... yeah, about helping tonight.

i just got done working on my friends shit box 88 crx... and doing the valve cover gasket on my car.

and im pretty sure you were pretty busy too. call me tomorrow or something if you get a chance.
it's all good. I'm thinking about doing the swap on saturday or sunday, depends on when I can get a few heads over here to help turn the car around so it'll be easier to work on. Plus I'll have all of the fluorescent lights up by then.
I also got the bellhousing and adapter all bolted up, so tomarrow I'm going to see how much furthur the throwout has to be spaced..... I'm guessing I'm going to need about 8 shims.....

ihiryu;1449222 said:
I'd buy a steel set from ya at that price. Like seriously, like I want them right now, seriously lol

Give me a little time.... I still have to make sure these ones work properly.

4U2QUIK

1UZFE SWAP DUDE!!!
RogueSteel;1452659 said:
Green as in :barf:?
Get better and get back to work! :p
yep, as in barfo. I ended up going to sleep right after and didn't wake for about 3 hrs.

iMike_G.;1452745 said:
Dam Brandon I like the purple it is rally manly!! Dam i got to get out there soon to see that thing!!
and get tanner to come too. I need some help.....

7Mboost;1452755 said:
Will the current mounting location clear the brake booster?
nope, but it looks like if I change the mounts a little I might be able to clear it.
we'll probably see this weekend.

Alan;1453034 said:
I just got my 1UZFE for my supra and I was wondering if any body is using this kit to install ther 1UZFE.

http://www.bulletcars.com/parts-services/gearbox-conversion-kits/

I am also looking for other sites to get my parts for the conversion so if anybody knows about any other sites let me know. Thanks

ouch that's expensive. And it's for the w58, plus you have to pay an additional amount if you want to run the r154....... and they're in austrailia so you're gonna get raped on the exchange rate, plus shipping. I was shooting for around $1000-1200 USD for my kit. R154 only to start with.

Alan

Mar 16, 2007
Gulfport, Mississippi, United States
4U2QUIK;1453103 said:
yep, as in barfo. I ended up going to sleep right after and didn't wake for about 3 hrs.

and get tanner to come too. I need some help.....

nope, but it looks like if I change the mounts a little I might be able to clear it.
we'll probably see this weekend.

ouch that's expensive. And it's for the w58, plus you have to pay an additional amount if you want to run the r154....... and they're in austrailia so you're gonna get raped on the exchange rate, plus shipping. I was shooting for around $1000-1200 USD for my kit. R154 only to start with.

Were did you get your adapters from?