new z06, and SICK ass supra?

I need to become a certified welder.

Last edited:

IHI-RHC7

"The Boss"
Apr 1, 2005
Oregon
WOW...

I just washed all of the drool off of my mouth, so now I'm ready to ask one little question.
How did you arrive at the current location of your sump/reservoir? Is it out of necessity, since there is no space to put it elsewhere? I would think that 12 quarts or so of oil sitting that far forward would be a less than great thing for weight distribution, and I know that you wouldn't overlook something like that with the total over engineering of EVERY OTHER ASPECT OF THE CAR ;)
So yeah, was that the only place where there was room?

Looking utterly fantastic, as usual, Ron!
-Jake

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Ckanderson said:
lol me neither! :rofl:

Edit:
new z06, and SICK ass supra?

I need to become a certified welder.

He didn't get a Vette. Read back ;)

Ron, the current avatar is not funny. The other one of square pants was better. LOL

Nate is Gay

Duane

jt2ma71

Impeller Head
Mar 30, 2005
Washington State
www.cardomain.com
upgradedsupra said:
He didn't get a Vette. Read back ;)

Ron, the current avatar is not funny. The other one of square pants was better. LOL

Nate is Gay

Duane

Quit saying I didn't buy a vette. Because just to prove you wrong, I may get one.

I'm not trying to be funny, you know me. But if you like Bobby better, I'll change it for you.

Yeah, Nate is halfway out of the closet.

~Ron

ps. ^^^^^j/k^^^^^^^

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
jt2ma71 said:
Quit saying I didn't buy a vette. Because just to prove you wrong, I may get one.

I'm not trying to be funny, you know me. But if you like Bobby better, I'll change it for you.

Yeah, Nate is halfway out of the closet.

~Ron

ps. ^^^^^j/k^^^^^^^

You didn't "BUY" a Vette, and you said that you "may" buy one so you wouldn't prove me wrong when I said you don't have one :sarcasm:

Duane

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
Ron may have not bought a Vette, but I did.

zedo61.jpg

It's the red one.

hardcharger

#1 935 groupie
Oct 28, 2005
San Diego
I'd actually love to see you get a z06 and twin turbo that thing. a black one you can put next to your MKIII that would be SICK

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
hardcharger said:
I'd actually love to see you get a z06 and twin turbo that thing. a black one you can put next to your MKIII that would be SICK

No Vette's please!:aigo: But he does have a black IS 350 that would breathe better with a little twin turbo luvin'!:icon_razz

Oh yeah...I forgot one thing...WARRANTEED:icon_mad:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
I am just messin Ron.

Hardcharger: Ron has coilovers and some nice wheels on the IS350 and it is the "X" package, not the plain one.

Edit: Ron, is that woman in your avatar from a cooking show?

Duane