JT2MA71's Build. Dyno video on post # 1191

jt2ma71

Impeller Head
Mar 30, 2005
Washington State
www.cardomain.com
Update, 09/19/2008: Car has been running for a while now. Engine broken-in. Few dyno pulls, last result is 844 rwhp 646 rwtq @ 26 psi.
Everything is working as expected. I'm really happy with the dry sump system, MoTeC system, and all the design and fab work.

11/29/2005:
Well, I don't know how often I will be updating this, but to start things off, I have some pictures of my parts for everyone to see, no more hush hush on what I'm really up to.

2JZ shortblocks:
463369_58_full.jpg

Cosworth/JUN pistons (with Riken rings) and Carrillo/GReddy Rods :evil2:
463369_75_full.jpg

ATI Super Damper:
5.jpg

Pro Gram Billet Mains:
463369_108_full.jpg

A bunch of new/upgrade parts, Ferrea valvetrain, Greddy pulleys, power Enterprise timing belt, chromoly idler pulley bracket, ARP main studs, ARP L19 Head studs!!!($$$$$):
1.jpg

Tilton One piece 12lb flywheel with my tilton triple plate carbon clutch:
2.jpg

HKS 272 cams:
3.jpg

GT42R turbo :love:
4.jpg

A must for any of my builds, 7M and 2JZ Torqueplates:
torqueplates.jpg

Cylinder head will be fully ported with 1mm OS ferrea valves. Will be using either Toyota or Power Enterprise F1 black bearings. Cam Pulleys will be custom made to match my wheels :D
Still trying to decide on a color scheme in the engine bay, don't want too many colors so the greddy pulleys might have to be re anodized. Enjoy!!

--Ron

Last edited:

jt2ma71

Impeller Head
Mar 30, 2005
Washington State
www.cardomain.com
figgie said:
Ron

be curious to see you build a manifold for the 2jz ;)

Oh yeah forgot to mention, custom intake and exhaust manifolds :D

Might be a dry sump setup but still looking into that. Also pondering on the idea of billet machined cylinder head but I keep asking myself, "WHY?!"

A friend mentioned that he knows somebody locally that makes his own crankshafts for his race motors. So as you can tell, this is a long time project if I end up doing what all I'm thinking of doing :D

--Ron

derK

Mar 31, 2005
CANADA
go with purple!! the same purple that dan matoba had in his black 1jz car.

Also that is BADASS!!!!! i'm definetly keeping my eyes peeled to this thread. Everytime you post something i get all excited because i know it's something good :) good luck ron.

bobiseverywhere

bobb'n for money
Apr 1, 2005
Montreal
www.bobiseverywhere.com
Wow i am looking forward to seeing the developments of your project Ron.

From what i have seen in the past I know it will make my jaw drop over and over again. As i just picked it up off the floor after looking at those parts.

I do hope it is a 2JZ build that you are doing.