Jeff has a new job

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Sunnyvale, CA
jefflange.ca
So I've been buying parts from pretty much one dealer in Calgary for the last 2 years now, spent thousands of dollars there, know everyone pretty good. Usually am in there 1-2 times a week ordering or picking up parts. Well recently they mentioned they were looking for someone, so I did up a resume and went and handed it in. As it turned out, I went in to hand in my resume the same day someone else was quitting.

After all is said and done, I now work in parts at Stampede Toyota. I start Monday morning. :)

I think I'll be mainly manning the back counter at first, but I'm now a part of the exclusive parts guys club. FTW.

;).

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
Canadia might be ftl, but I don't even know where the hell Canadia is.

I'm 1/2 Canadian (is that a nationality?)
So Canada FTW! And Jeff and Toyota FTMFW!!!

Jeff needs to pick up some of these to wear at his new job:
p385934_1.jpg

NATAN666

yarrrrr
Apr 4, 2005
BC
user.dccnet.com
all i can say is:

ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME!! i remember you talking about getting that job ages ago.

im thinking of maybe moving to calgary or edmonton so if i do i know i will be seeing you :p

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
OH weird, I thought you already worked at Toyota, or owned Toyota, or were made of Toyota spare parts or something like that.

Jeffs DNA looks like this:
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
the local dealership guys might be intervieving me this month as well! Man jeff youe lucky, i need to get a yota job. they alreayd give me 15 percent discount so i figure why not work there?