James L Brown

James L Brown

May 22, 2010
Blountsville, Alabama
I'm having trouble navigating this website so please be kind. Thank you for the birthday wishes.
I need to know where to find information on the security system for my 19861/2 Supra. It appears to be a factory installed system. I just turned 73 yrs old, married for 48 years, have 2 daughters and 2 grandchildren. I spent 4 years in the Navy aboard the USS Bausell and USS Tingey, from 1956-1960. Hello to any shipmates. I spent most of my working years as an administrator for a life insurance company and the last 12 years as a manager/sales manager for large automotive parts company.
I live a very active and busy life in north central Alabama with my wife of 48 years. Looking forward to associating with you folks.

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
Welcome sir! If there are any questions, do not hesitate to ask. However there is an insane amount of information on this site. The search button is your friend.!

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Welcome to SM, James!

Patience and a little bit of advice from the rest of us will make navigating throughout the site a lot easier.
Feel free to PM me if you can't figure something out. Otherwise, this site has just about anything you'll ever need to know for these cars. :)

Jeff