Jake (reign maker) makes 512 rwhp dyno vid

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
Prolly the worst angle to shoot a video from...haha. Sounds awesome, tho. Good job!

Last edited:

outofstep

Mar 31, 2005
fwb
If you guys know of a better angle to shoot a video while sitting in the back of the car to keep it from spinning out, lemme know.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
HAHAAAAAAAAAAAA! Yeah, "Steven Spielberg" was sitting in my trunk while video taping, lol... I had my buddies sittin back there while we dyno'd because I was spinnin loose... My friend Shawn, who used to have an NA MKIII, was estatic! I was like, how does it feel to be sitting directly over 500hp, and he just couldnt quit smiliing, lol... It was alot of fun... We did about 30 dyno pulls... I'll TRY to get some more vids up, better angles...

outofstep

Mar 31, 2005
fwb
Booner7M said:
did u run 10.86 on the 1/4 mile with 512rwhp?????
I think the record for a mk3 is 10.2 and he has like 800rwhp :icon_conf
if yes what kind of tires u used?!

Jake did not run the time in my sig, I did. That was on MT DRs. No, the 7M record is not 10.2, its high 7s. No the guy that ran 10.2 (lance walkin) did not have 800rwhp, he had high 500s if I recall.

jdma70

eat my boost
Jul 10, 2005
NC
Wow, pretty fast times for only high 500's. Nice vid though, tire shot is great if you sat in the back.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
VanSupra said:
Hey reign what gear were you in and those wheels were still busting loose even with your friends in the car.

Third gear pulls... If it had fourth gear pulls, I'd be closer to 550 to the wheels and my power band wouldnt peak out so much...

MDCmotorsports said:
Not that bad for a "mystery turbo" now huh?

NOPE... not bad at all, lol...

group a supra said:
jake your car sounds like the mad max v8 interceptor :biglaugh:

superb and well done on the numbers :icon_bigg

Thanks man... You should hear it from the front... LOL...

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
Reign_Maker said:
Third gear pulls... If it had fourth gear pulls, I'd be closer to 550 to the wheels and my power band wouldnt peak out so much...

Thats why you were reving out so fast. It was like the vid clip of a 1750rwhp Viper I saw..lol..actually the Viper hit redline even faster :aigo: ..Why didn't you dyno in fourth? Nice run and numbers never the less man.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
VanSupra said:
Thats why you were reving out so fast. It was like the vid clip of a 1750rwhp Viper I saw..lol..actually the Viper hit redline even faster :aigo: ..Why didn't you dyno in fourth? Nice run and numbers never the less man.
Thanks man... Dynod in third because the dyno was a raised up in the air kind, and the shop owner didnt wanna crank out 150mph runs... When I go to Tampa for the Supra Meet, I'll do fourth gear pulls and see what numbers I get...

Booner7M

Sleepy bitch
Apr 9, 2005
Quebec City
www.7MPOWER.COM
Ok, I sure didnt know that .
I had these infos from this site http://lvfinalstage.com/
they say :

Turbo Tony Runs 10.2 @ 136!
On Friday June 10th of 2005 Turbo Tony broke the world record by running a 10.2 @ 136 mph with a 7M GTE motor and a 5 speed manual transmission in his 87 Toyota Supra.
This is the second record Turbo Tony has set within a year. The first record being most power put to the rear wheels with a 7M GTE motor. Turbo Tony put down 808 RWHP & 741 foot pounds of torque on May 31st, 2005 making himself one of the current record holders for most power made on a 7M GTE motor.

If someone ran high 7s in a 7m supra mk3 maybe is was automatic?!
Anyway thnx for makin me look like an idiot.