Ive downgraded

Well I sold my supra as some of you might know...Wishing I hadn't and looking for another I had to get something else other than the 13mpg in the chevelle and worrying about it every time i park it in the school parking lot. Well heres the even badder news I got a 1991 Base Geo Storm yes that right a GEEEEOOOHHH. Guess I got lots of work to do to get this one into the 13s like my old supra thats a good 5-6 second drop. Damn I wish I still had my Soup!

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
Poodles said:
Geo's are fun in the twisties...

at least geo metro hatchbacks are...

I make my Prizm fun, tires squeeling on every turn.. :evil2: I've blown two CV joints after hard runs before, but they were both old. Survival of the fittest, parts style. haha It's just so fun to rip on.

Oh and turbo the storm... Is it at least a 5 spd.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
I had a 91 Storm back in 91, lol, it was new, and pretty cool... I had a ridiculous sound system... But that was back when I was into heavy bass... I USED to think that car was wicked fast... Not so much anymore, lol...

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
Dude ditch the Chevelle SS and get a Camaro SS 69 or maybe an 02 SS Six speed camaro with a GM performance option if u find one so equipped, those are fun my buddy had one sadly an auto but had the GM kit, it ate many C5 Z06's back in the day (2003)

yea ok ditch the car I built with my dad since I was 14 that puts out 490hp and runs mid 12s with every option that I could afford to put on it. Sounds like a great idea to me...So why dont you sell yourr supra and get what you told me to get since they are better?

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
GreenChevelleSS said:
yea ok ditch the car I built with my dad since I was 14 that puts out 490hp and runs mid 12s with every option that I could afford to put on it. Sounds like a great idea to me...So why dont you sell yourr supra and get what you told me to get since they are better?
lol. +1!!

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
GreenChevelleSS said:

p769051_1.gif
p769051_1.gif
p769051_1.gif
p769051_1.gif
p769051_1.gif