is your supra rusted

white3_turbo

Dec 19, 2007
home
i dont get it usually supras dont rust that easy but mines is rusted.............is yours and where mines is on the quater panels....?????????????????

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
white3_turbo;880318 said:
i dont get it usually supras dont rust that easy but mines is rusted.............is yours and where mines is on the quater panels....?????????????????

Rear Driver's Side Wheelwell for me....of course they rust. They're old.

TurboFreak

NOBAMA
Jan 22, 2006
East Coast
My new one is 100% rust free!! :)

But yeah my last 3 were rusted in many places.

Most are rusted in the hatch area because of leaky hatch seals. And a lot are rusted on the rear fenders.

steven89

Jul 8, 2006
Houston, TX
My spare tire well is rusted out pretty bad. Other than that havent seen any other place.

Where do they usually rust in a climate such as Houston [pretty much just really bad rain is the worst of it, unless it floods].

Thanks! =p

OfnaRcR4

Shea!
Oct 2, 2006
kettering ohio
I have almost no rust on my car. Only a quarter sized spot on the door where someone hit it. Cali cars are fkin awesome.
My NA on the other hand had a nice rusty pass side quarter and spare well.

JZSupra88

Sep 14, 2007
New Jersey
Some on the rear driver's side wheelwell, and two spots on the driver's side door handle. Gonna be a bitch gettin 'em to match the pearl white paint.

csnow

Matthew 6:33
Apr 5, 2005
Palm Bay, FL
I went looking at four different supras lately and they all were rusted out. Took me a lot of gas and windshield time to find a clean one. My 89 HT has no rust and my new 92 is rust free as well.

white3_turbo

Dec 19, 2007
home
thats cool because like i said i usuaully dont see these cars rust....unless the old owner hasnt really taken care of it/..........when i bough mines it had rust on both sides and in the spare tire place its a donut rust in there haha.....

white3_turbo

Dec 19, 2007
home
thats good because i got a quote on repairing the body and i just said no im good for now and never looked back i was like damn that is a lot.......but what body repair isnt a lot.............

balong

suprastar
Mar 17, 2007
Calgary
yes... spare tire whell, rear quart, door handles.
ive done the best i can to get rid of it without cutting and welding.