Is this child abuse?

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
these kind of people burns me deep under my skin, bratty, spoiled, bossy bitches....and yes, I strongly believe it's abuse. Maybe not the typical abuse we usually refer to, but lack of preparing the girl to accept reality not rule over it.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
yikes, her mom looks like a corpse with too much makeup!

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
DsBetterHalf;924302 said:
This family ended up on that silly-ass show, Wife Swap...and that poor girl got a wake up call. She couldn't even do basic elementary-school level math, her parents did her homework for her. The "new" wife changed a bunch of things. She made Alisha do her own homework, made her cook dinner, and when Alisha made nasty comments when they went out to dinner, the new mom made her serve the waitress that she was rude to...it lasted all of 15 minutes before dad put a halt to it, because the dumb bitch was crying. I thought it was quite funny to see. Girls like this are disgusting, truly.

I don't suppose you have a link to this? I would like to watch this bitch suffer.

Kai

That Limey Bastard
Staff member
Eh - my experience in France has been 90% positive, thing is, theres a difference between parisians, and the rest of the country. In brittany, the locals actually prefer the GERMANS over the Parisians when it comes to tourists, because the Parisians are so patronising and arrogant, whereas the Germans are usually jolly, happy and quiet, much like the dutch :)

Everyone hates Parisians....but hating a whole country for the actions of a few? Meh...

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
You're correct Kai, I should have been more specific.

Out in the country, the French are damned nice people. (And it's a damned beautiful country once you get out there.) My experience with assholes was restricted to Paris...

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Kai;925651 said:
Eh - my experience in France has been 90% positive, thing is, theres a difference between parisians, and the rest of the country. In brittany, the locals actually prefer the GERMANS over the Parisians when it comes to tourists, because the Parisians are so patronising and arrogant, whereas the Germans are usually jolly, happy and quiet, much like the dutch :)

Everyone hates Parisians....but hating a whole country for the actions of a few? Meh...

I hate England now ;)