Iron Man

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
mkiiSupraMan18;1011011 said:
Transformers looked stupid to me to and it apparently was a great movie. Not into the whole comic book thing. I may check it out when it comes to video. Same thing w/ Speed Racer, looks dumb.

I'm not a theater type person anyway.

So let me get this right......

YOU still thought this thread was a good place to post an opinion after knowing all of the above about yourself?

This is bordering on Troll Behaviour then Matt.....

As for Speed Racer... who cares if it looks dumb it's a MOVIE and entertainment...

Take some joy from life and stop over analysing things.

Techno Supra

Hardcore DJ
MkIII_Jeff;1011183 said:
I usually hate all comic book/video games turned into movie ideas. Up until now, V for Vendetta was the only decent conversion IMHO. Now Ironman is added to that list. This movie was freaking awesome.

It was very weird to see Jeff Bridges bald, I'm used to "The Dude".

V for Vendetta was damn good. Don't forget The Crow with Branden Lee. That was another great movie taken from a comic book.

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
The end is a trailer for another movie.

Btw (and unrelated), did anyone see the second suit? War Machine will be making an appearance, methinks =]

turbojuiced

Apr 5, 2008
San Diego/Fairfield
Boost Lee;1011281 said:
What's at the after-credits? I'm dying to know! :runaway:

yeah its a quick little trailer for a sequel. Samuel Jackson said something about an avenger plot. I forget the second word he used. but pretty much its to show people there will be a sequel.

Johnny Dangerously

I can eat planets
Apr 4, 2005
Corpus Christi, TX..
IJ.;1011312 said:
So let me get this right......

YOU still thought this thread was a good place to post an opinion after knowing all of the above about yourself?

This is bordering on Troll Behaviour then Matt.....

As for Speed Racer... who cares if it looks dumb it's a MOVIE and entertainment...

Take some joy from life and stop over analysing things.

i dont think there isnt any "bordering" troll behavior....I believe hes already passed that border.