Iron Man

brad92t

Supramania Contributor
Apr 25, 2006
Lexington, KY
www.haxors.us
Saw it Thursday night, 11:30 show. Knowing nothing about the Iron Man story and having low if any expectations about how good it would be, I was pretty impressed. It was a very good movie and DEFINITELY stay after the end of the credits. To me that was the most exciting part because I do know some about what happens there.

B+

Johnny Dangerously

I can eat planets
Apr 4, 2005
Corpus Christi, TX..
mkiiSupraMan18;1009201 said:
This movie looks stupid...

My $.02

keep your change till after youve seen the movie.

I loved this movie..It had an incredible cast, the dialogue (sp?) was perfect, the action was constant, it had alot of humor and Robert Downy Jr was absolutely perfect for this role.

Also, the after credits scene brought one of the biggest "muthafuckin" smiles on my "muthafuckin" face ;)

best line of the movie when Stark goes to the fireman benefit dinner and Stark was walking towards the entrance and some girl was like "Hey, Stark, remember me?!?!"

"No I dont!!!" *continues walking*

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
Johnny Dangerously;1010016 said:
keep your change till after youve seen the movie.

I loved this movie..It had an incredible cast, the dialogue (sp?) was perfect, the action was constant, it had alot of humor and Robert Downy Jr was absolutely perfect for this role.

Also, the after credits scene brought one of the biggest "muthafuckin" smiles on my "muthafuckin" face ;)

best line of the movie when Stark goes to the fireman benefit dinner and Stark was walking towards the entrance and some girl was like "Hey, Stark, remember me?!?!"

"No I dont!!!" *continues walking*

Don't forget the "includes taking out the trash part"...